Factory Pickup Pics!!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were very few purple cars at the plant...maybe 2 or 3. The ones that I did see were burried among other cars and were not accessible for pics. I somehow totally missed that aero car in the shipping area or I would have taken more pics of that machine. When I took that pic, my car was sitting right beside me and my mind was elsewhere....sorry guys!

That was the first time I ever saw SSG other than pictures. The color is just unbelievable, especially in the sunlight.

I actually thought I was going to like the Viper blue the least out of all colors for 2008....DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE!!! You guys that ordered Viper blue are going to be VERY PLEASED!!!

A super big thumbs up to all the craftspeople that build our cars at CAAP!!! What a wonderful group they are!!! :2tu:

I understand that.....the SSG is pretty impressive in person. Good luck with it

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice post, thanks for taking the time to do this and
share with all of us. :2tu:

Tom

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic Pictures, thanks.

That I would like to do, a CAAP delivery. If you found something that needs adjusting when you picked it up. Would someone fix it then? Like a door mis-aligned?

Reaction score
Hey thanks Brian for sharing with us your time, effort and photos.
You have my #1 car choice to a "T", nice pick.
I agree, the blue is an awesome color, with or without stripes, but then again, so is the SSG, they all look good sitting there waiting for the next member.

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow those are some of the best factory shots Ive seen.thanks

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man what awesome pics. I wish I had done pickup with mine. I do wish Dodge personalized our order just a bit more. By that I mean send us pics of our car in each stage of developement as it coming down the line. That would be awesome. And as far as black with red stripe combo-WOW!! And I am not a fan of black or stripes, but that looks cool.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brian...nice choice on the color!
We're glad to have that green snake in the PA club. Hope to see it personally sometime soon!:drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man what awesome pics. I wish I had done pickup with mine. I do wish Dodge personalized our order just a bit more. By that I mean send us pics of our car in each stage of developement as it coming down the line. That would be awesome. And as far as black with red stripe combo-WOW!! And I am not a fan of black or stripes, but that looks cool.

That's what they did with the limited run of 1998 GT2 Commemorative cars.. would be neat if they did the same with the current ACR's if possible.

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brian...nice choice on the color!
We're glad to have that green snake in the PA club. Hope to see it personally sometime soon!:drive:

Thanks Denny! Yes, we hope to see you and Ginger very soon! We've been so busy lately with the kids but plan to venture out very soon for a Viper event. :2tu: