Fair Resale FE 06 SRT/C

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would the fair resale be for a FE 06 B/W SRT/c. 13 miles as delivered.
Open MSO, Warranty has not started yet, plastic still in place. Chrysler Certificate of orgin still in hand.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say, what ever someone is willing to pay, would be considered fair. I could of bought 1 from a local dealer here, but I did not like the blue accents, made it look to smurf like. Dealership was asking 82,000, also had a 05 copperhead for 79 but im not the vert type.02

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reason for selling: Called the Viper Friendly Dealers from this forum. One became available. I gave my word that i would take it. A Ford GT became available, I bought the GT. Instead of sticking the dealer with the viper i took delivery.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw my first GT at the dealer today - it is awesome - beautiful! What are they going for in the states? The owner of the dealership said it is not for sale (yet) as he thinks the price will skyrocket - he thinks its wort about 250K (about 215K USD) and feels it will be wort a lot more in the future - only 200 of them in Canada. I think he's been smokin too much crack.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think invoice is a realistic price, with the open MSO. That means the sale would appear as a new car sale from your dealer directly to the next customer----right? I am surprised there are still FE Coupes available. I think it's a great color combo, but I'm biased!

JJB500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reason for selling: Called the Viper Friendly Dealers from this forum. One became available. I gave my word that i would take it. A Ford GT became available, I bought the GT. Instead of sticking the dealer with the viper i took delivery.
What color GT did you get?

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JJB500: 2006 First Editons were all Blue / White Stripes.

crayne hurst

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive had four vipers and still have two.I love my 03 with lots of mods.But got my GT a few days ago and drove it,
WOW.Someone will buy it for sure.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
see what happens when i glance at posts and not actually read them?????

Ford GT: White / Blue Stripes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4