Fall Cruise

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So...... :dunno:

Anyone up for a fall cruise? I understand there's an issue (of some kind) getting something together. I, for one, intend to enjoy the fall colors from behind the wheel of my gen 1. Any and all who want to meetup are welcome to join me! If VA/MD/DC area folks are interested. I know a few "Out-of-the-way" (think no-name motels) places along the BRP... and tons of fun back roads to enjoy.... [email protected]

I'm not trying to userp the general powers around here but I love fall drives and want something to happen.... say 10/17-18??

I'm up for whatever but at this point I'm seriously considering meetup with the FL folks down at the Tail of the Dragon if nothing's going on around here.... (That place is just awsome).

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I think we just missed you when we did it in June :omg:. Looks like it's gonna be another good turnout Oct 24/25.
-chip

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a major two day cruise 10-10 and 10-11 through Virgina and W.Virginia including an overnight. You will cover several hundred miles a day on amazing traffic free roads.
EMail your Regional President of Vice President for details.

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I think we just missed you when we did it in June :omg:. Looks like it's gonna be another good turnout Oct 24/25.
-chip

You guys did just miss me a few months ago! For some strange reason I was driving the wrong way everytime you guys passed!!! (yep, that was me) I had previously planned a trip with a biker buddy when I found you guys were planning a trip the same weekend. Maybe I met you at the Crossroads of Time moto. Resort... I was there for three nights that weekend... And did more Dragon runs than I can count!!!! :headbang:

I can't do 10/24-25 this month at the Dragon. (too bad..) but I'm glad there are plans in the works for a more local get-away....(for me).. I'll commit when I verify my schedule (tomorrow).

= J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32