Fall Cruise?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Heard rumor that the fall cruise may be on Saturday the 27th? Can anyone confirm the details as there is a good chance that I will be in St. Louis that weekend and would love to tag along if possible.

Great meeting a bunch of you at VOI!

John

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard rumor that the fall cruise may be on Saturday the 27th? Can anyone confirm the details as there is a good chance that I will be in St. Louis that weekend and would love to tag along if possible.

John

As if it wasn't bad enough you caravan'd with our club through Tail of the Dragon and seeing you everywhere at VOI... :rolleyes:

Now you want to follow us around in our home city???....

Since your son is going to school here, I guess there's nothing we can do.....:smirk:

:rolaugh:.......

Seriously though......Sounds good John. Here's the info....

Gateway Members-

Saturday, Oct 27th is the Fall Cruise to the Hawthorne Inn for lunch in Labadie, Mo. We will meet at the Bentley Dealership in Chesterfield at 10:45am for an 11am sharp departure
and cruise the colorful countryside. We have 11:45 reservations at the Hawthorne.

Let me know when you are arrivng/leaving, where your staying etc....

+If you have time and he's there, I might be able to set up an appt. to visit the shop I was
telling you about....:D

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John

:dot:..........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave