Time: 10:00 AM to Whenever

Meeting Place:

Infinite Speed and Performance
10780 Hanna Street, Space H1
Beltsville, MD 20705
Tel (301) 937-8008
ISP Contact: Peter Lee
Infinite Speed & Performance Online Store

How much power is your Viper making? How much horsepower did the latest round of modifications add? How much more power is he/she making than me? To answer these questions and more, please come to our spring dyno session. Note: You need not dyno your car to participate.

Directions: FROM BALTIMORE: 95
Merge onto I-95 S toward WASHINGTON
EXIT on 29A toward BELTSVILLE, MD-212 E
Turn RIGHT onto RHODE ISLAND AVE
Turn SHARP LEFT onto BALTIMORE AVE/US-1
Turn RIGHT onto EWING RD
Turn LEFT onto HANNA ST

FROM CAPITAL BELTWAY: 495
I-495 N/ I-95 N toward BALTIMORE
Take EXIT 25, US-1/Baltimore Ave North
Follow BALTIMORE AVE/US-1 going North
Turn RIGHT onto EWING RD
Turn LEFT onto HANNA ST

Cost: The cost will be $55.00 per car, this includes air/fuel monitoring on a Dynojet dynamometer.

In the event of rain, the dyno day will be cancelled. If you would like to see pictures from our dyno day last fall, please visit Infinite Speed & Performance Online Store or Welcome to ViperActive.net. (Look under Fall Dyno Day)

PM me to make reservations or post on this thread.

As of today, 69 degrees and sunny.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I asked:brick:

Perhaps it's the economy? Perhaps it's that people haven't been modding their cars to see what the difference is. I did not want to drag Peter out of his house and away from his family on a Sunday to dyno 3 cars. Now we generally get quite a few who show up without advance notice, but I could not take the chance. We can try again in the spring.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, did you get the tar spots off your car? I finally got around to doing mine yesterday. Everything came right off, but it was an excersice in patience, that's for sure. Probably spent 90 minutes cleaning rear bumper, trunk area.

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep,tar is all gone..:D I believe the cam sensor is repaired as well. I've had this one on for 300 miles now with no problems.:2tu: Keep your fingers crossed for me..

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this may sound sacrilegious, but next time, maybe invite the local Corvette guys, too, so a decent turnout is ensured. I know the MD events coordinator personally, so I'm sure he could round up a few guys.

Just a suggestion...

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this may sound sacrilegious, but next time, maybe invite the local Corvette guys, too, so a decent turnout is ensured. I know the MD events coordinator personally, so I'm sure he could round up a few guys.

Just a suggestion...

This is the first time we have not had enough cars for a dyno day. I like your suggestion. If you would forward his contact information to me, we could try to set something up in the spring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine