Falls Church High School Show

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite the outreach efforts of the Falls Church High School kids this past Friday at Dulles Town Center, I must have thrown away the flyer. I know Kelly and Ken both mentioned it being a good show. Can someone post the details? Thanks!

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
May 7 - FCHS Auto Show, 9:00AM - 2:00PM,Falls Church High School 7521 Jaguar Trail, Falls Church, VA 22042. Vehicle Entry Fee $8.00 - pre-register online or $10.00 - day of event. Driver's admission is included in vehicle entry fee. Spectators fee - $5.00 per person. Children under 10 are free. Rain Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010. Every year the automotive technology students at Falls Church High School organize and run the Falls Church Auto Show as their final project. All the proceeds from the show go directly to the FCHS Automotive Technology Program to purchase new tools and other supplies for the students. This year will be the 5th year running and looks to be better than previous years. www.fallschurchautoshow.org

OP
OP
S

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's gonna interfere with the VCA cruise...ah well

Hmmmm.....I just saw that post. Well I'm not missing out on a Viper cruise that's for sure. :2tu: Well, looks like I'm going to have to send some emails.

Thanks for the link Ken!