Favorite Driving Shoes???

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm having an absolutely great time driving my new SRT-10. I do have some difficulty from time to time while braking fairly hard, that my large feet get "tangled" with the gas pedal.

Short of wearing true driving/racing shoes, I am open to suggestions to what the membership uses for some smaller profile street shoes for driving? I am hoping that a smaller profile shoe will help me out.

I have looked at Piloti's website and also Puma's for their street cat.

What kind of shoes do YOU wear while driving??? Inquiring minds want to know!

thanks

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never gave it much thought, but I've worn Sperry Top-Siders for years, seem to never get caught up.
:)
The soles are flexible enough for easy heel/toe shifting.
:laugh:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, you won't slip should you need to go up forward at night to check the running lights.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Piloti shoes suit me fine. Comfortable for driving and walking. Also not crazy expensive for weekend use.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not just get a pair of low cut simpsons?(My wife calls them fairy shoes).Drive with them and keep the sneaks in the back for walking. Bruce

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never wear shoes when I drive it. They come off right when I get in and I shove them up against the underside front of my seat. When I stop...I throw them out on the ground and step into them. Better feel and my feet sweat less!!

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, you won't slip should you need to go up forward at night to check the running lights.
Too true. I grew up sailing on the Choptank river, that's what got me wearing Sperry's at an early age.
:)
They have always been a good driving shoe, IMHO.
:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang