Few pics from Louisville Cars and Coffee

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a few pics from cars and coffee a couple Saturdays ago, mine is the red one, Jason (Stretch) is the slower yellow one :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, Chrome plated stock 3 spoke wheels. Nice pictures, I can't wait for the Cars and Coffee meets to start back up around here.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is the fast yellow one!

Awesome! Looks a little chilly though...

I want to come to one of these soon!

If you are coming to next months meeting in Louisville come early to hit this event first.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice pics!!

Agree with folks taking the opportunity to stop by this gathering before our meeting at the KingFish (Zorn & River Rd.)on the 9th. I went last year before the July meeting, met some nice folks. OF COURSE, on that occasion, a certain Mellow Yellow Viper was a no show since the driver melts in the rain !! :)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics!!

Agree with folks taking the opportunity to stop by this gathering before our meeting at the KingFish (Zorn & River Rd.)on the 9th. I went last year before the July meeting, met some nice folks. OF COURSE, on that occasion, a certain Mellow Yellow Viper was a no show since the driver melts in the rain !! :)

I don't think I'll ever live that one down!

I promise to be there this time. And to make up for my inappropriate behavior last year, I will have fresh coffee waiting for you when you arrive Steve :2tu:

The red Viper is parked by Ferraris and Jason's V8 is parked by a 4 door sedan. Sounds about right. :D

Who invited this guy to the thread? I had a front row spot for the entire event because I got there so early :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad