fidanza sema viper

doc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i'm here at work looking through the latest SEMA magazine, (yes, i'm here at the shop while others are in vegas....) and i saw an '08 viper that was going to be in the fidanza booth. the caption beneath it said twin sts turbos, fidanza twin disc clutch, etc. has anyone heard about this kit from sts? there is nothing on their website, or fidanzas either. i'm not a huge fan of their systems, but this would mean they are able to tune the '08's right?

has anyone else seen this car?

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so i'm here at work looking through the latest SEMA magazine, (yes, i'm here at the shop while others are in vegas....) and i saw an '08 viper that was going to be in the fidanza booth. the caption beneath it said twin sts turbos, fidanza twin disc clutch, etc. has anyone heard about this kit from sts? there is nothing on their website, or fidanzas either. i'm not a huge fan of their systems, but this would mean they are able to tune the '08's right?

has anyone else seen this car?
I've seen the car at their booth and it's a twin turbo system made by STS. It's a Lou Fidanza's personal car and no one seem to know the details about the TT set up. They said the car is making approx. 1000whp.

You must be registered for see images