Figured you guys would like these videos

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper doesn't come in until the 2nd video, but I found it pretty entertaining as well.

Thought you guys would love the comments (and faces) he makes when driving the Viper :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GASUcXyJrQ[/media]

2nd video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YR9784zE2A[/media]

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
loved his facial expressions,all cars seem to show themselves well I am fond of all three great video's

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very entertaining, suprising actually... A euro show not bashing everything American, how quaint! :p

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good vids, thanks

looks like tim realized the nannie tech meade him a lazy driver in the other cars

feel like a proud pappa for some reason

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked it too....he said all the right stuff....he is a little frail to be driving a Viper though. He needs to work out a little to be able to handle it.

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the subtitles. I watched this same video about a week ago but it didn't have the subtitles and I couldn't make heads or tails of it but this definately helps make sense of it. Good video and so true about everything.

OP
OP
L

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seemed like comparing some of our best sports cars to cheeseburgers may have been a slant at the US, but I don't care....I found it funny, regardless :D

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he crapped his pants when he made mention of almost hitting the wall. :scared1::scared1: He even look scared when getting back in the Viper for the 2nd run. Great vids! If American cars are burgers then the German cars must be cheese & crackers :lmao: Found the Challenger 5-spd auto comment about being "American" very funny as it's the ZF Auto from the Benzs - at least he mentioned the 6-spd.

Seems the foreign reviews all say the same thing:
Holy crap! this has a ton of power!!!
Holy Crap! it won't steer!
Holy Crap! this smile is permanently fixed on my face!
Now the BMW/Mercedes/Jag/Porsche/Ferrari are much better cars even though they turn slower lap times and cost 4 times as much.

These cars all handle like pigs because there is too much power for the foreign car types. To folks who grew up with V8's - it's just about right!!:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the video with subtitles...having a hearing disability, I usually cannot hear what's being said...looks like others had problems hearing anyway~! :) ~juli

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great find on videos thanks for sharing,i was wishing they were going to do a top speed run for the viper i have yet not seen any videos of top speed runs on 08 models.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets