Final Details for the Mountain Run/BBQ this weekend!!!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those planning to attend the Mountain Run followed by meeting the AL/TN VCA at Tony Armour's house for a BBQ, below is a copy of the route we will be taking (IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE ROUTE, PLEASE EMAIL/PM ME). Please be at Andretti's by 9:00am on Saturday with a full tank of gas! I'm not sure how many gas stations are on our route and pushing Vipers up steep hills and mountains would not be very fun. I have gotten a very positive response and plan on this being one of the bigger GA-VCA events in recent memory!! We will pass through some very pretty areas and will stop for some photos, so bring your cameras/video camcorders! Tony has asked me tell everyone a few things:

1. He has a pool and tennis court that we will be able to use. Guys in speedos is PROHIBITED :)
2. He will hopefully have his pool table put together for those who want to play
3. He will have approximately 4 guest rooms available if anyone wants to spend the night. If you plan on spending the night, please call Tony ahead of time so he can save you a room.
4. If you need an oil change on your Viper, you can change the oil on one of Tony's lifts after the BBQ if you bring the oil and filter.
5. No need to bring any thing for the BBQ. Tony will supply all the food and drinks (alcohol will not be served).
6. If anyone gets separated from the group on the way up there, his cell phone # is 423-***-**** if you need help with directions. (email me for Tony's #)
7. Tony doesn't have any activities planned for Saturday night, but his house is just south of Chattanooga for those who wanted to ride into TN and then come back to Tony's to spend the night.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. He has a pool and tennis court that we will be able to use. Guys in speedos is PROHIBITED :)

Ummm...... Are you saying you want to see us in the ****? Can I at least wear a sock? :lmao:

JK. I'll be wearing a wet suit, just because Chad will be there. :D

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is that it will be to cool for Speedos :D

The pool table took precedence over the yard :nono: so it is ready !!

I will do the oil change for anyone that wants to learn/watch...just bring the oil/filter.

See you ladies tomorrow !!!!! :lmao:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible to be too cool for Speedo's??:confused: I never thought I was cool enough to wear 'em. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow?? What about a ROE install watch/learn demonstration? I know just the car:D
See ya tomorrow:stick: :stick: :stick:

Chip

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456