Final Edition#307 has been Unleashed!!. Thanks Jason.

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made the trip to Heffners on Saturday to pick up my FE with the new Twin Turbo Package installed. Jason spent five hours with me going over the car. I took my first test drive while there. All I can say is that I was afraid to step on the throttle and unleash the beast. I figured I would get used to it on 6lbs of boost. At this level, I was thrown back in my seat.The torque is unbeliveable. Then I let Jason take me for a test drive and really show me what it was capable of. He flicked the switch to 10lb of boost and we were off. We came up to a traffic light with nothing but clear road ahead of of us. Jason puch the throttle and the FE took off like nothing I have ever experienced before. The car is just scary fast. Thank god for drag radials because the Pilots would have been toast. Before I new it we were over 100MPH. We finished the test drive and strapped it to the dyno. The car consistently put down amazing numbers. At 10lbs of boost, 775 RWHP with 862 RWTQ. Unfortunately, we did not have a chance to do higher boost runs but I expect we would have the similar results to Yellow Fevers car.

The best thing of all is how docile the car is to drive when you are crusing the highway. I drove the car home 275 miles back to northern New Jersey without any reliability issues. I even got stuck in traffic jam for 20 minutes on the NJ Turnpike. This is a true street car. I will post a few pictures once I get a few minutes to upload them. Thanks again Jason. Great Work! :headbang:

Bandit400

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Final Edition#307 has been Unleashed!!. Thanks Jason.

Awesome! FEs RULE!

When's Jason going to add the TT option and base price to his website??

If you can, send me a PM with ballpark figure for your TT ..

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scott, that is GREAT to hear! i talked to jason on saturday and said you were in love. glad to hear everything is great, and have a blast with your new ride!!!

OP
OP
B

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Eric,

Thanks. I bet you can't wait until you get yours back. It is amazing when the turbos kick in. On the way home, some joker in a Subaru WRX STI thought that he could keep up. Boy was he suprised! :shocked: Unbelivable numbers on yours. :2tu:

Bandit400

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scott welcome to the Heffner TT Club !! :headbang:
The list just keeps growing..I'm on week 6 and I still can't beleive what an awesome Supercar Heffner created for me.

TT's ROCK !!

ENJOY and Be safe :2tu:

Jeff

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sweet Another bad ass Final Edition in the Metro area :headbang: See you at Tators if you are going :)

Mike

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Bandit,

Don't forget our NJ region has Pocono this Friday (with the Ferrari Club) and our annual Region Rendezvous at Raceway Park, May 14-15th!

You've got to keep that baby spooled up!

OP
OP
B

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys.

I plan on going to Tators as long as the weather holds and will definately be at Englishtown on May 14th. :cool:

I think it is time to take some Skip Barber classes to refresh my high performance driving skills. :D

Bandit400

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats on the TT. I saw your car at Heffners.

Wish I could drive up to Tators this weekend, but work is keeping me here.

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats - Enjoy your car and be careful. :headbang: