Finally,At Last..........

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
24 days after Woodhouse delivered our new GTS,was able to get it out of the Viper Pit,and go for a little cruise.We were beginning to wonder if it might be spring before this might happen.Cant wait to get break-in completed,so it can see some WOT.This is totally different,compared to the '94 I had.

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, I know the feeling! Today was the first time I have been able to get mine out also! I was going through withdrawel. If it makes you feel any better, I did a WOT through 4th today
You must be registered for see images
Maybe one day when the weather is nice some of Arkansas snakes can get together for a drive. My wife and I are in Sherwood and I know that Tim Zimmerman and his wife are in Maumelle. And if Jay ever gets his going that would be a ton of fun!

Greg W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, congrats on your new Viper, but don't feel sorry for me stuck in San Diego with your old '94. The weather was 80 today and I was cruising just fine.

Greg

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jerry, you are planning on bring that "new" snake of yours to our gathering in Shrevport this May, right? Michael Martin is helping to make some plans for this outing. Sounds like we could have 50 - 75 snakes!!!! Take care............Kurt
You must be registered for see images

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian and Jerry,

I'll make sure you guys get the info once the details are set. Looks like it might be the weekend of May 18th, so hold that week on you calendar for now!!!! Take care and I look forward to seeing you guys in May........Kurt