Finally bought one!

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I placed a deposit with Woodhouse on a Final Edition. It still hasn't sunk in yet. I've been dreaming of owning ever since I saw the concept back at the 1989 Detroit Auto show as a freshman in college.

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, and congratulations! I had the same feeling when I purchased mine. I had waited a long time, and I couldn't get the smile off of my face for weeks.

Have fun.

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I remember that feeling of waiting for my dream car to arrive. You made a good choice going with Woodhouse; Pemberton is the man. Just remember to stick to the break-in rules, and your viper will reward you once you see 1,000 on your odometer. Welcome to the Viper Nation.

OP
OP
F

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nexus,
Checked out your 'stable'. I am also on the waitlist for the Elise. I'm leaning towards orange with black wheels (similar to the Mclaren F1 LM).

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fiorano:
Nexus,
Checked out your 'stable'. I am also on the waitlist for the Elise. I'm leaning towards orange with black wheels (similar to the Mclaren F1 LM).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SWEET!

I really wanted to get the Chrome Orange they offer on the current S1 and Esprit but alas they only offer Lava and that's just not my shade of Orange I guess.

I think I'm leaning towards yellow...I'm getting an Esprit this year too (the last year - cutting it close on viper and esprit!) and it HAS to be yellow so I'm thinking that the Elise and Esprit both in yellow would be kinda cool...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine