Finally bought one!

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I placed a deposit with Woodhouse on a Final Edition. It still hasn't sunk in yet. I've been dreaming of owning ever since I saw the concept back at the 1989 Detroit Auto show as a freshman in college.

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, and congratulations! I had the same feeling when I purchased mine. I had waited a long time, and I couldn't get the smile off of my face for weeks.

Have fun.

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I remember that feeling of waiting for my dream car to arrive. You made a good choice going with Woodhouse; Pemberton is the man. Just remember to stick to the break-in rules, and your viper will reward you once you see 1,000 on your odometer. Welcome to the Viper Nation.

OP
OP
F

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nexus,
Checked out your 'stable'. I am also on the waitlist for the Elise. I'm leaning towards orange with black wheels (similar to the Mclaren F1 LM).

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fiorano:
Nexus,
Checked out your 'stable'. I am also on the waitlist for the Elise. I'm leaning towards orange with black wheels (similar to the Mclaren F1 LM).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SWEET!

I really wanted to get the Chrome Orange they offer on the current S1 and Esprit but alas they only offer Lava and that's just not my shade of Orange I guess.

I think I'm leaning towards yellow...I'm getting an Esprit this year too (the last year - cutting it close on viper and esprit!) and it HAS to be yellow so I'm thinking that the Elise and Esprit both in yellow would be kinda cool...