Finally getting back on the site...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
It’s been quite a few months since I’ve been on the forum.
I hope everyone has been doing well, or, at least better than me.
Life did a pretty good job of beating me up for the last nine or ten months. Between kidney stones, a back injury with nerve damage, super busy at work and the loss of my grandmother to bone cancer, it’s been a rough time.
Time became so short that I had to start cutting things out of my day, just to keep my head above water.
The forum was one of the things that got cut.
But, it looks like I’m starting to get on the other side of it all now and can get back to the club.
We moved into a new facility recently. It’s the old TRW Automotive Development Center in Florida. We have a nice 10,000 sq ft shop plus a 2,000 sq ft. office space.
Below are some pics.
We’ve been in here about 3 weeks so far.
The nice thing about the test facility is the track.
Right out the back of the shop is the first part, a 1/2 mile, 250 ft wide runway. At the end of the 1/2 mile is an intersection. Turn right and you have another 1/2 mile. Turn left and you have a 3/8 mile circle and a 1/4 mile circle.
We’ve had one auto cross event (about 30 cars) and hosted a gathering of Ram SRT-10 owners so far.
Sometime soon, we’ll be ready to host a Viper club event.
Anyway, that’s an update one what’s been going on with us and why I wasn’t on the boards in so long.
I hope to have the time to be on here regularly again.
Regards,
Sean

You must be registered for see images

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome back Sean! Hope things continue to improve in your life! Love your products by the way! (see my sig) ;)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME BACK SEAN :headbang: !!!!!!!!!

I hope things carry on getting better for you after your rough patch :2tu:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
When the going gets tuff the tuff get going. Sounds like you're tuff. Welcome back...I'm certain you can add much to the Board discussions. BTW, luv my VEC2!

S

SUN RA KAT

Welcome back Sean! I am very happy to know you're doing better. :2tu:

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have made a few purcahses from you, for both my Viper and Ram, always quick and professional! I will be ordering your new top mount SC for my Ram within 12 months!

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see you back Sean! We'll give you a week before we start peppering you with questions... Oh, and what's this I hear about a VEC3? :D

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome back and comments.
Glad to see the club is still doing well.
I'll do my best to get caught up and read through the posts.
It may take a while as I'm sure a lot has happened.

Regards,
Sean

PS, if anyone is ever in our area, just south of Jacksonville, FL, feel free to stop in for a tour and run down the test strip (no speed limits :) ).

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,

The building looks fantastic. I had a nice time meeting Dave in Vegas. Looks like business is doing well. Good Luck to you, hope the worst is behind for a while.

Jeff

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
Glad to hear things are starting to turn around. Life has a way of kicking you in the butt sometimes, but thats what makes the good times so good! Take a few breaths and start enjoying life again.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back Sean! Sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Glad to hear things are getting back on track. Are you going to make it to the Bradenton race?

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good to have you back! :headbang: The new facilities looks amazing and the track is unbelievable. I could have my car perfectly tuned in 1 hour if I could make runs up and down that track. I am not sure it gets any better than that. :2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back. I see on your website you are set to launch the blower package for the Viper Truck. How it the GEN3 set up coming along?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456