Finally, picked up my first Viper

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I was looking at a Commemorative Viper when I got mine but the dealer was a little shady so I went with my silver one instead. Gorgeous car!

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear I didn't do this on purpose. Maybe I should add a little red to the Viper? This is my 25th Anniversary Honda VFR Interceptor.

I guess I like White and Blue!

You must be registered for see images attach

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome find. Im also in Queens searching for a local one in red!!!!!!!!

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. Glad it checked out ok for you. Yes, best mod (decision) I made was to lose the run-craps......Nitto Invos now. Love them.

greg

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear I didn't do this on purpose. Maybe I should add a little red to the Viper? This is my 25th Anniversary Honda VFR Interceptor.

I guess I like White and Blue!

You must be registered for see images attach

Love it... Alittle red pinstriping down the hood and over the trunk--Are you are there!!

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your story just goes to show that if you are patient, eventually the right car will go up for sale. No need to rush these things.

Late reply here.....

I started looking for a car in February 2012, and found this one in June. So yes, I was patient looking for the right car in the right location, and the right deal. You do have to be patient because it is easy to let emotion take over. But the last thing you want is regret, and I certainly don't have any, and its November now. Couldn't be happier with what I purchased!

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about it... but I get enough 'Captain America' comments about the bike already!

Very late reply---YOU ARE Captain America when you drive that Viper........Enjoy it--b/c we're all going to be driving smart-cars and Abarths soon......

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Late reply here.....

I started looking for a car in February 2012, and found this one in June. So yes, I was patient looking for the right car in the right location, and the right deal. You do have to be patient because it is easy to let emotion take over. But the last thing you want is regret, and I certainly don't have any, and its November now. Couldn't be happier with what I purchased!

Right you are, and I know a little about buyers remorse from past purchases.
When I decided I wanted to get a Gallardo SL I almost jumped at the first one I saw in the color I wanted.
It was a little rough and higher mileage than I wanted but I came thisclose to pulling the string.
But my buddy and others calmed me down and I waited from March to September scouring the web every day.
Then the RIGHT one showed up and I moved quick and got it. Like new, low mileage and the right color.
You know when it's right.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right you are, and I know a little about buyers remorse from past purchases.
When I decided I wanted to get a Gallardo SL I almost jumped at the first one I saw in the color I wanted.
It was a little rough and higher mileage than I wanted but I came thisclose to pulling the string.
But my buddy and others calmed me down and I waited from March to September scouring the web every day.
Then the RIGHT one showed up and I moved quick and got it. Like new, low mileage and the right color.
You know when it's right.

And I hope your cars were safe after the storm! And of course the family as well.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very late reply---YOU ARE Captain America when you drive that Viper........Enjoy it--b/c we're all going to be driving smart-cars and Abarths soon......

I am convinced the future is electric or hybrid cars. This Viper will be my Red Barchetta. Or White Barchetta. Hot metal and oil.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21