Finally Saw A SRT/10 Upclose!!!

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looked pretty cool, but it didn't have the same appeal as the old Viper did in it's day. It really does look like a Honda S2000, but twice as mean. I looked at both of the cars next to each other and it is funny how close they resemble each other. To my suprise, it was not the darling of the car show either (people seemed more interested in the Hummer and Vette - go figure)... I liked the performance numbers on the new Viper, but I think I will keep my Viper and save up for the GT-40. A couple of my friends that have seen the GT-40 up close say it is a dream. For some strange reason, my Dad (70 year old guy) really like the new Viper and he never cared too much for mine. I think he really liked the top and windows and doesn't look as ruff as the old Viper (the new Viper could probably be a daily driver). From the way he was talking, I think he might be a new future owner of a SRT-10.

OP
OP
S

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh God, that isn't even funny. My Dad is 69 years old and he is getting married to a 37 year-old model (saw her in the local newspaper last week modeling clothes) - NO JOKE!!! Oh well, I wouldn't mind borrowing the SRT/10 sometimes. I think the car does appeal more to "older" guys than the RT/10 did (please don't take offense if you are older). The SRT/10 has a nice top, windows and looks pretty cozy inside. I will have to show him the ad, that is just too funny especially since his is getting married to that younger hottie in November - I can't stop laughing....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif