Finally some pics of the viper!

2005_Black_Vper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally got the viper detailed and had some time to take some pictures. I got the car back in September and have been loving every minute of it.

Car is stock besides a corsa exhaust.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP

2005_Black_Vper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. You gotta respect a nice black paint job. Lots of work to keep lookin good. Have fun with it.

Yeahhhhh.. I had to drive straight home and take the pics for fear of it looking dirty again haha. It is an endless war to keep it looking clean, but worth it!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh God, what is that on the front of your car? Just kidding. Very nice.

We'll need to meet up at a local show or cars and coffee.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeahhhhh.. I had to drive straight home and take the pics for fear of it looking dirty again haha. It is an endless war to keep it looking clean, but worth it!

Man what a paint job! I could even see the bottom of that bird that flew over when you snapped the pic...
I think it says "made in china" or something :)
Very Nice!

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Must be the ****** in me that continues to buy black, but nothing looks more sinister IMO.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be the ****** in me that continues to buy black, but nothing looks more sinister IMO.

Very bad looking! I agree with the black being the nastiest looking and the hardest to keep that way, but the looks it gets are worth the extra effort. I've had a number of black vehicles, but this time I went for one that just LOOKS black after sunset. Enjoy your Viper and the many hours of chasing dust, cat hair, grass and pollen away from your fantastic finish.:2tu:

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, I am waiting for my Black on Black to arrive. Hopefully some time in the next week or so. I must admit, you cleaned her up nice. Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS