finaly..new srt-10!!!

REC-ONE/srt-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hi..im new to the board..canadian vca member ottawa (quebec region) i have owned 13 gen 1/2 vipers (2 rt-10..11 gts) finaly...take delivery tomorow of new srt-10 red (delivered sept 30 /03 unsold in 04 ,out of storage last week &purchaced by me from ARTHUR CHRYSLER arthur ontario.) looking forward to it car has 90 klms hopefully sitting for 1 year has not indused any problems i,m really going to miss the looks of the gts but i love the way the srt.. drives.well .....i wont babble any more i,ve been reading forums 123 since they started (even sold 2 gts in classifieds) thought its about time to jump in .anyway..my srt experience begins tomorow !!!!! licence plate REC_ONE (RONALD E CRAWFORD)

OP
OP
R

REC-ONE/srt-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wizzard ...not a fish story..can show copy of registration ,licence for each one since1995....no time for bull##@@#$$%%# ..only the truth sincerly ..ronald

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope you mean 1995, since they weren't around until '92. And they still weren't readily available for a couple of years after that.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wizzard ...not a fish story..can show copy of registration ,licence for each one since 1985....no time for bull##@@#$$%%# ..only the truth sincerly ..ronald

1985 that is one rare viper :confused: you should have held onto that one :shocked:

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! You'll find that the people here are very cool and offer tons of great advice and from time to time will pick on you. :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a critique but what is it about the 14th Viper that brings you to register on this site? It would seem to me that with that much Viper experience you would have been here before.

TOPGON

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ronald
You are a Viper Veteran all I know is the SRT 10 is like no other ride I have ever come close to. Congrats!!