Fire Extinguishers

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just received our order of the Halon extinguishers WITH mounting brackets from Sean Roe. Have installed one in RT/10 and one in ACR...NICE fit and finish, along with EXCELLENT prices. Many thanks to Sean and Becky!! P.S. A couple of the Porsche boys stopped by for a "look-see"... had to ask them to stand back and NOT drool on the new equipment!

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">I concur Steve. Just installed my chrome one, though I painted the bracket black to have it disappear into the carpet and removed the label on the extinguisher itself so it didn't look like a billboard.

Hope neither of us ever need it...</FONT f>

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry to be a dork, but where is the proper mount for an RT/10 extinguisher? Is there are consensus as to where to put it?

thanks

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I should have been MORE specific...these 2.5 lb. Halon bottles COME from Sean Roe WITH a CUSTOM bracket( that HE makes ) that allows you to mount them using the front the two front seat mounting bolts on the passenger seat. The bolts can be removed with a 13mm wrench, slip in the bracket, return bolts to original holes, and you are set. So far, I have placed them in Gen I RT/10 ( HARDER to get to bolts as the seat is more forward on mounts...EVEN with seat ALL the way back ), ACR ( EASY, but you MIGHT want longer bracket arms to allow clearance for anti-sub. belt mount in floor ), and 97 GTS ( REAL EASY). The price is RIGHT, service GREAT, and quality of custom bracket is EXCELLENT !!! YES, we are VERY pleased with them!!!!!!

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was enough info for me....Off to Roe I go...thanks...Too bad I do not pay myself a huge hourly rate for the intsall...sounds pretty darn simple. :)

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ron:
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">I concur Steve. Just installed my chrome one, though I painted the bracket black to have it disappear into the carpet and removed the label on the extinguisher itself so it didn't look like a billboard.

Hope neither of us ever need it...</FONT f>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ron,

Glad you like it and am happy to hear you were able to have the time to put your own personal touch on it.

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one add-on for a Viper that should be in every one. The installation doesn't require any modification to the car and could save your life and or your car!!!! The extinguisher is close at hand but not in in way. And this is the easiest modification that I have ever made....

An extinguisher should be the first modification that you make to your Viper!!!!!

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just got the Sean Roe extingusher and installed it in about 5 minutes. One tip, you might want to add some Loc-Tite to the seat bolts when reinstalling. Sean great job on the fabrication of the bracket; fits quite nicely in the ACR, (and clears the anti-sub ring nicely. Great to talk to you Sean also. Keep the great products coming. Hope the Viper community fully appreciates the great products and service we get from the smaller specialty vendors like Sean and George from MGW. We are really fortunate. Keep up the great work.

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean absolutely frickin rocks! everything I have bought from him has been top drawer and I have had a ton of fun installing everything.....The Xenon kit is not only beyond cool....it is priced very very well. Thanks ROE RACING for existing!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo