FIRST DYNO FOR THE 02 GTS

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way of talking you into taking a pull after the high flow cat install, BEFORE the header install???

There has been SIGNIFICANT debate as to the cost effectiveness of aftermarket headers on a "creampuff"...

AND...Do you have a sniff test where you live??? Why even run cats if you don't...you could simply get 02 SIMS and weld in straight pipe where your stocker cats were in the side sills...

Walt McFarland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris;

This looks strong to me. I had a "before" dyno done with the exact same mods and did 408 rwhp--don't remember torque.

How many miles on the car and what was the temp at dyno time?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

JUST an FYI, I did a post just like this in the performance/modification section. I have a 2002 ACR. I documented what complete exhaust got me, what T&D's got me, and what mopar ECU got me. Feel free to do a search. Might add some insight.

But my car bone stock was 410.4hp and 450.1 tq.

-Jon

S

SUN RA KAT

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR:
While I did NOT do the install, I was RIGHT there when the viper tech did it. IT WAS easy, but I wanted to be FULLY covered incase of a problem.

The deal is this, use the bigger washers (T&D's come with a skinny and a fat washers), get the comp cams PN 7963-16 pushrods (of which you will need 20) and away you go. PLEASE do not ask me for FURTHER insight, thats why I paid the $150 to have my viper tech there. Feel free to do the same.

NEXT, what we ALL have been waiting for.. the NUMBERS are in !!

410.4 rwHP / 450.4 rwTQ Stock
434.7 rwHP / 476.2 rwTQ B&B complete exhaust
456.1 rwHP / 494.8 rwTQ B&B complete exhaust, T&D's, Stock ECU
460.9 rwHP / 501.5 rwTQ B&B complete exhaust, T&D's, MOPAR ECU

All in All, it boils down to:
24.3 rwHP / 25.8 rwTQ B&B complete exhaust
21.4 rwHP / 18.6 rwTQ T&D's
4.8 rwHP / 6.7 rwTQ MOPAR ECU
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif