First Gen V License Plate is Awesome

F

FrgMstr

This is the first GenV I have seen with a vanity plate and I have to say it did make me smile.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stolen from Jalop.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hee hee there's way too many F car guys in my rallies; i could never get away with it!

so i think i'll stick with "MPH206":)

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I wonder why the F40 of all Ferrari's? It hasnt been made in ages and actually seeing one the street is akin to hearing a politician speak the truth. Extremely rare. Its one of my all time fav F cars.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that it isn't an M plate (manufacturer). Does this mean that it is privately plated and thus CARB certification is done?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that it isn't an M plate (manufacturer). Does this mean that it is privately plated and thus CARB certification is done?

Nope CARB certification isn't done yet.

I'm guessing the plate was borrowed from another car, just for kicks. Cool none the less!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I wonder why the F40 of all Ferrari's? It hasnt been made in ages and actually seeing one the street is akin to hearing a politician speak the truth. Extremely rare. Its one of my all time fav F cars.
LMAO but very true. They are rare and have really escalated in prices too. F40s or 50s are really awesome cars.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont rush picking your customized plates up....we will be lucky if we are driving the car by summer!
Excellent choice! Better order it quick. I just got a note from the DMV that my VENOM V plates just arrived :headbang:

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get a plate without a title

In California, you order the custom plates and they can initially be assigned to you, not to any specific car. Then when the standard (non-custom) plates arrive for your car, you go turn in the old plates and the DMV assigns your custom plates to the car. This allowed me to jump on the plates that I wanted before some other Gen V owner did. Believe me, cool custom plates dissappear fast here! So I didn't want to risk waiting for the car, I got the plates first.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like it better if it said...4KU VETTE...LOL

That would be classic! You wouldn't be able to get far before being challenged by a Vette- they are on every corner. Heck, there are three or four in my work's parking lot right now, LOL.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^Oh yes....I love these cars. This and an F1 LM are two cars at the top of my all time fav list. Both the race and the street versions.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph said on Twitter that it was a genuine DMV random plate. Who knows!

F40 rocks. Definitely my favorite Ferrari.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_