First Launch Edition is on the ground at Roanoke!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a message from John Gastman complete with 5 pictures of the first 2013 to arrive at Roanoke being unloaded. Although I can email pictures and post my own pictures, I don't known how to move them from my mail to the forum. One of you more savvy guys want to give me your email address and I will forward them to you to post? Thanks!

Bill

Last edited:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go

You must be registered for see images attach

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn those rear tires are massive. Body gaps also looked to be improved. Can't wait to see one in person

OP
OP
S

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for putting the pics up, Harold. You've forgotten more about a computer than I'll ever know!

Bill

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the great news is they're spreading them across the country...man I hope I get to see one here in New England in the next few weeks.

Cars (and trailers) look great. Thanks for sharing.

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very exciting times. Did anyone notice the slotted rotors? IIRC these were only part of the track pack. Or did I miss something?

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is one good looking car. Wow. I wonder why slotted rotors aren't standard. My 2007 SRT8 Charger has slotted rotors standard, you would like Vipers would have them.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's a great site to behold... can't wait to see them out on the roads!

Congratulations new owners!

becloudnine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that looks awesome! Definitely my favorite color scheme on any gen viper. i wonder who's the lucky owner!

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes all LE cars have some unique combinations of parts like the slotted rotors from the track pack with the chrome 5 spokes wheels from the SRT and some blue badging inside

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Yeah it seems like the slotted rotors from the track pack should be standard and the even larger rotors from the TA should be included in the track pack instead.....

jennq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So sweet! We have one of these coming; hubby thinks it's his....;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Any shots of the interior? Would be interesting if they added some blue highlights to the dash vents, etc. to add a bit of blue color to the interior. Those 5-spokes don't look as bad as the ones in the earlier pictures. All in all, would love to have one but struggling to get back even into an older RT at the moment. Someone is going to be a happy camper.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 times what I paid for my first house but I haven't ruled out something closer to a base price car:drive: