First pictures interior carbon fiber!!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark:

We have PeerBlock #2 amongst us. Ralph did call me and he picked up the carbon dissector on the way to the airport, we should hear from him very shortly.

Talked to Ralph and he said it was Carbon Fiber , hence the terribly creative option name , Carbon Fiber Interior Accents Group. He also said that he is pretty sure the hood , roof and rear decklid are carbon fiber, but since questioned and asked to prove it , he will be taking off the rest of the week to fly out to all the suppliers and verify they are using the real stuff and not substituting amalgamated plastic forged polymer resin composite weaved material in place of, just to cheat everyone. Stay tuned , we might have been swindled , but Ralph will find out for us, he has nothing else to do this week besides .............................

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna have TWO new adrenaline cars this season...and both from the same dealer!!!

Yaaaahooooo!!! Bring it!!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark

The surround on the back of the car (mine is same color as car), have you taken one off yet. Do you know if there is a part number for that piece yet. I want to either buy a black version, a carbon fiber version or get mine painted?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark

The surround on the back of the car (mine is same color as car), have you taken one off yet. Do you know if there is a part number for that piece yet. I want to either buy a black version, a carbon fiber version or get mine painted?

THIS x1000! I may wrap mine. How on earth would you get it off to do anything with it?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love trhe Gen V forum, some of you guys would argue what shade the sky was. lol.

Real Carbon Fiber guys..........:headbang:
Actually its not very laughable but true, not on just the Gen V forum but all the others too lately, and it keeps going even after your post. The pictures are great though and it is THE best looking Gen V I have seen by far. You can almost smell the newness while looking inside. Only bought one ticket but will see !!

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at Peters post, probably the most negative person on this site!! It's like he's the only Viper owner on here and the rest of us drive S2000 with viper body kits or something. Dude, give it a break already!!!! Lee posted from SRT and Bill confirmed it, that should be enough. Geez!!!

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one ticket.

I'm literally the Charlie who can only afford one candy bar to try and see ***** Wonka. :rolaugh:

It only takes one though!

Oh, and is it bad I would rather win the RSI TT kit for my Gen 2 than win the SRT?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, now this is both creative and very amusing. Do you recall from Mopar catalog, part number 82208992? I was looking for the "simulated" and could not find it. What a bummer... Has Ralph ever corrected that? Ask him, next time you see him.:2tu: Now, over and out since nobody can answer my question as usual.:headbang:

I can answer it. You are wrong. Enjoy the read: http://www.mopar.com/part/82208992

"2 piece kit consisting of OE center dash bezel and console bezel with a Carbon Fiber Hydrographic finish"

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can answer it. You are wrong. Enjoy the read: http://www.mopar.com/part/82208992

"2 piece kit consisting of OE center dash bezel and console bezel with a Carbon Fiber Hydrographic finish"

Yep, that's it, have this kit in my Gen4. If someone has a question about it, let me know. Now, what the hell this has to do with the gen5 and the CF interior pkg, I have no idea.

This forum needs better face-palm emoticons.

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one ticket.

I'm literally the Charlie who can only afford one candy bar to try and see ***** Wonka. :rolaugh:

It only takes one though!

Oh, and is it bad I would rather win the RSI TT kit for my Gen 2 than win the SRT?

I have (3) tickets!!!! Love the Carbon interior this should be standard on the GTS. And yes it's real!!!!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 6 tickets even though I already have the car in the same color....I've won a couple of raffles recently so u never know...one was a 50/50 raffle with a decent result.

jsd512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better than the stock interior. This really should be the look, not the other way. I like it.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, just got back from lunch..... had a bison burger.... delicious... I am stuffed !!.......glad to be back posting and contributing to the forums again....

Now what were we talking about ???

The raffle ? Carbon fiber ? my diet ?

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, just got back from lunch..... had a bison burger.... delicious... I am stuffed !!.......glad to be back posting and contributing to the forums again....

Now what were we talking about ???

The raffle ? Carbon fiber ? my diet ?

Well bison is more healthy than cow.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Bison meat has less calories and less fat per oz than chicken.....Bison meat is a lot like the Viper in that it is lean and packs a big punch...

Maybe the 2nd. Bison doesn't have less fat than chicken ****** though since that is only 1 gram of fat, but maybe chicken thigh. Though once I went to a place that had ostridge and elk burgers

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the 2nd. Bison doesn't have less fat than chicken ****** though since that is only 1 gram of fat, but maybe chicken thigh. Though once I went to a place that had ostridge and elk burgers

Bison has less fat than chicken. Bison has 2.42 grams of fat per 3.5 oz and skinless chicken has 7.41 grams of fat per 3.5oz.

I would say the Viper is the Bison of all cars, the Corvette is the ostridge of all cars and the Mustang is the elk of all cars....

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow.

Glad I have a Gen 4 ACR coming after reading all this. Sure making a great case for this new Viper owner to stay an "Enthusiast"

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not the sort of person to get involved in such minor and trivial things, but this guy gives enthusiasts like me (whom lives for everything Viper) a bad name. Love the 100% authentic and real carbon fiber trim. Looks great, looking forward to more pictures!!!

-GO SRT!!!