First Post and Introduction

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Well, I finally pulled the trigger and am now a proud owner of a ’06 GTS Viper Blue Vert and VCA member! Exhilarating to say the least and looking forward to all the excuses I can think of to shift those gears, after the break-in of course!

Purchased sight unseen from Bill Pemberton and the Woodhouse team and I must admit the experience was unlike most purchases I have made well under this price threshold. Smooth, responsive and transparent. Thanks Bill and I hope to have the opportunity to meet face-to-face one day soon.

I also had the opportunity on several occasion to chat with Chuck Tator himself who as you all know better than me, is one unique individual. He too was warm and generous with his time and experiences for a newbie like me both before and after the purchase. Given I am on the east coast I know for a fact that our paths will cross at his shop and local events. Thanks Chuck.

Looking forward to joining the community.

Be safe and always remember excess in moderation!

PS: Two snakes are better than one! My other snake is a ’65 Cobra, Superformance Silver/Silver Anniversary Edition #25of50, ROUSH

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you've had the pleasure of meeting (at least speaking with) some of our renoun family members.

If you haven't already done so with your purchase (not certain if your '06 was bought new or used) make sure to join the VCA.

You can always check our local site for events nyctvca.org or this site, both in the events area and the NY/CT Region area.

Looking forward to having another member of our NY/CT Region on the prowl! :drive: :2tu:

OP
OP
H

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks CitySnake. I have been following the nyctvca.org events, etc., for some time. Couldn't make the breakfast last week but look forward to future gatherings.

The Viper is new and I am a VCA member. Just waiting for whatever process is necessary to validate my member number and vin to update my profile and add my avatar.

V

Venomiss

Beautiful cars.
Bill Pemberton and Woodhouse are a great dealership to purchase from. We are on car number three from them so we have a bit of experience.
Citysnake will lead you in the right direction and happy cruising out east!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Try to make it out to Captree sometime in either of those snakes...

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, It's blue? How bout some pics? Also, I would like to see some photos of your '65 Cobra...what year was it built?

OP
OP
H

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to crazyspeed. Hope this works! There are more images in my gallery, check them out.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How 'bout this (you placed the img tags wrong, it should look like this only then without the spaces ;))

Viper_Right_Front_Top_Down.JPG

Viper_Left_Rear_Top_Up.JPG

Cobra_Left_Front.JPG

Cobra_Interior.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery