ZZ SRT- would be great if you came out...but 3 hr one way drive is tough on a wednesday! but good bunch of people! Gotta say again...LOVE the car and color combo! the blue LEDs are hot!
What do you do to clean it up (wash, polish) brands?
Kevan- can you post a pic of your red bulbs for comparison?
Thanks! It's listed, but here's the list from my post.
- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash
- Clay bars
- Griots Garage Large and small polishers
- 2000 and 3000 grit wetsand paper for deep scratches
- 6" Suburf Pads for hard water spots
- 3" yellow pad or orange pad + M105
- 3" turquoise pad + M205
- 3" red pad + Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover for spots I noticed micro-marring from the polish
- VX1 22PLE Glass Coating
It ain't rocket science...it does take some tools/equipment, but there is a TON of information on the internet, and lots of YouTube videos. If you are scared about taking a polisher to your favorite car, try it on a daily/****** first and go from there. A PC7424 is pretty darn idiot proof...you'd pretty much have to drop the machine on the paint to damage it. There are other, more powerful machines that make it quicker to get the desired results, but those generally can cause damage in the hands of an amateur.