Floor Jack

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped by the local Freight Harbor to check out their low profile racing jack in person and took one home! If you guys are looking for a nice inexpensive quality floor jack this is it. They are on sale for $199.00, (that's a good thing) you will not be disappointed.
Yes, I immediatly took it out of the box and slide it under the Viper when I got home, clears the frame jacking points by 1/4" or so.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have also have one. Close fit but works good on both my Viper and Prowler. It weighs 37lbs, much easier to get around than a full size steel one. Mine is plain aluminum in color, but I see now they have them anodized in different colors too.

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you Performin Norman!!!!
I always wanted a nice low profile floor jack. But I have a std. Sears jack
and like the other guy said I have a pair of 2X12's I use...it really is simple and it works fine.....but Ohhhhhhhhhh would I like one.

Fast Eddie

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 28 year old $25 dollar K-Mart 2-ton floor jack and a piece of wood works as well on the Viper as any other vehicle I've owned.

Steve

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this one has been covered, so please be gentle! When you reference (top of the post) the frame jacking points, I figure this is for
raising one wheel at a time. Correct? If so, with a pad on the floor jack, do you avoid touching the side sill? I was floored (pun intended) when
I saw my Viper on the rack at my local dealer (back when the recall work was done) and their lift actually pushed part of the
side sill up against the underside of the car...This was not the main load bearing point, and I am being picky here, but I don't want to scuff the
side sill underneath at all...

So far, to install my EBC greens, I used the factory scissor jack to raise the fronts one at a time...Wimpy, but it worked.

Tomer

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery