? for northeast guys

vpr4track

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know Memorial Day is reserved for Vipers, Ferrari, Corvette, Lambo's, and Maserati.
Full course, w/ turn thru infield right after the tunnel turn. More info later.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALL

The Event is called Pocono-CSD and it is Memorial Day weekend, and it will be action packed.

CSD is made up of 6 marques:
Viper:usa:
Corvette:usa:
Detomassa 1/2:usa::D
Ferrari
Lamborgini
Maserati

We will have an AutoX, Car Show on the great lawn of the historic Inn at Pocono Manor, a scenic cruise through the beatiful Pocono Mountains and then all of this followed by 2 track days at Pocono Raceway.

We will also be raising money for The Wounded Warrior program, so please mark down the date of this event, and bring the family!

Stay tuned as myself or Rolstar will post more detail regarding the event real soon:2tu:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After talking with Ralph Gilles, he indicated that he is going to try and make the trip again this year:2tu:

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke to the guys that run the show and they are finalizing the pricing tonight. It will be posted on the web within two weeks. Pocono: A Celebration of Speed & Design they are having 2 days on the race track this year. Sound like a ton of fun! I'm already organizing a group to drive together. Hope no one minds spanking some Vettes that will be with me. :D Hey Tony I'll be in expecting you too.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke to the guys that run the show and they are finalizing the pricing tonight. It will be posted on the web within two weeks. Pocono: A Celebration of Speed & Design they are having 2 days on the race track this year. Sound like a ton of fun! I'm already organizing a group to drive together. Hope no one minds spanking some Vettes that will be with me. :D Hey Tony I'll be in expecting you too.

I'm there. It's a LOT of fun. The NJ crew really knows how to put on a track day event like this. They're top notch. Throw in the NY/CT crew and look out as things get interesting. :D I went in '07 but missed last year. I am NOT missing it this year. I'm certain JIMMY will join us.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant wait to see your car in person!!!

I cannot wait to show the -93 tail lights again to F-430's, Gallardo's, 360's and few others.... Just wait to HEAR it.....:crazy2::D You'll know definately when I am coming around the corner.

Fantastic show and track days and you dont have to worry about Honda's slamming into you. There is plenty of mutual respect.
On the other hand, you can get up to 150-160+ on main straight.... YEHAA!!!!:2tu:

Plenty of classes (4), so you can go "all out" or just have fun with similar cars. It is not a "race", just a very well organized, fantastic value and quality track day. For few hundred bucks, you cannot beat it.

Dont believe me, check here...
A Celebration of Speed & Design - Track Day / May 26, 2008 / © AsianGuyWithACamera.com

http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/614958-pocono-csd-track-day-photos.html

Last edited:

vpr4track

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have instructed at this event for a few years, usually w/ the Corvette club. I have already received an offer to instruct for them this year. I might rather instruct a Viper student. With which club will most Vipers register, and what is their instructor protocol?

ctsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i just found this thread if and if my car is done this might be the trip me and my girl are looking to make to break in the car i met a few of you guys from ct cause you seen me in my truck(sliver srt-10) and we chatted but im looking foward to making more friends with the car

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just found this thread if and if my car is done this might be the trip me and my girl are looking to make to break in the car i met a few of you guys from ct cause you seen me in my truck(sliver srt-10) and we chatted but im looking foward to making more friends with the car

Where you from?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Silver SRT-10 truck? Hmm...about 2 years ago my buddy and I were in our Vipers (having some fun :)) on 91 south heading towards new haven when a Silver SRT truck decided to hang with us for a bit. :D Maybe it was you?

Anyway, we have MANY events scheduled this year for the NY/CT region. You're welcome to attend. There's a group of us here in CT that always enjoy harassing the Vette gather in Derby every Wed night. :D Hopefully, we'll see you at some of the upcoming events. :2tu: Visit our NY/CT regional forum for more info: http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/

- Tony

ctsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Silver SRT-10 truck? Hmm...about 2 years ago my buddy and I were in our Vipers (having some fun :)) on 91 south heading towards new haven when a Silver SRT truck decided to hang with us for a bit. :D Maybe it was you?

Anyway, we have MANY events scheduled this year for the NY/CT region. You're welcome to attend. There's a group of us here in CT that always enjoy harassing the Vette gather in Derby every Wed night. :D Hopefully, we'll see you at some of the upcoming events. :2tu: Visit our NY/CT regional forum for more info: http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/

- Tony

yeah that was me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte