For those interested in lightened / aluminum flywheels...

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have some in stock ready to be shipped out. We are offering a new ViperSpeed SRT 10 / Competition Coupe Aluminum Flywheel . It is almost 50% lighter than stock. It is, however, fortified with all steel aircraft hardware. It will work well in conjunction with a clutch upgrade, but the stock pressure plate and disc both fit as well. We are now offering free shipping on these at a price of $645.00.
Feel free to contact me with any questions at 817-877-1772.
Thanks,
[email protected]

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great upgrade, but please put in a Center Force Clutch while you have the trans out. You can't imagine what an improvement this is over the stock. I can get these clutches for much less than Retail.

Skip W.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Skip...shot you a PM already but was also curious on how much for the Center Force clutch? You can PM on that as well if you wish. Thanks.

OP
OP
F

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for CenterForce Clutches: we can get them as well, but we do not recommend them. Has anyone weighed one? They are drastically heavier than the stock unit. This completely negates the purpose of a lightened flywheel. Through our extensive racing experience, we haven't had any problems with the stock clutches going out with our flywheels. That being said, we are currently developing a new lightweight disc and pressure plate. This will retain the properties of stock, only, they are lighter and will increase the effect of the flywheel.

If you have any questions about any of our products, feel free to call me or email.
Forrest
817-877-1772

P.S. If you want to see some of our experience, go out to Motorsport Ranch this weekend. Bobby will be there with one of our GT1 VRL prepped GTS cars.
When you need a part for your Viper, depend on someone who has race winning experience with their products.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I do agree, the Center Force is a bit heavier, but not to much. I would love to get a lighter but better clutch. That was one of the drawbacks to this clutch. I'm a buyer for one of these, if its not overpriced.

Skip White

OP
OP
F

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skip...
I was not at all trying to discount the quality of CenterForce clutches. We all know that they offer great holding force. And for many people that is what they want. We tend to target a different audience. We are not looking to produce 1000HP street Vipers. We are looking out for those who like to road race etc.

Just letting you know that it was not a personal attack on you or your post.
Thanks,
[email protected]