Forced induction question?

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was curious to know do the people with forced induction (either S/C or Turbo), do you guys change your internals or does the Viper have forged internals? How many PSI or HP is the stock internals good up to? And what is about the HP difference between GEN I and GEN II that give the HP difference? i know they changed the location of the exhaust, but I cant see that giving all the HP.

OP
OP
A

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried that.I wouldnt post what i posted for no reason. So what do you want me to type in to get all the info im looking for?

Reaction score
Dude, there are well over 5 YEARS worht of info here. I am sure someone will answer your question...but I refuse. Search the term "creampuff", or even "forged internals"....I'll spend 2 minutes and find you some links...then I am done with you. Invest some TIME searching (not 5 minutes!) and you can find the fricking MEANING OF LIFE here!

Reaction score

Mind you, I didn't look in these...I couldn't care less what is in there....but I am 99.9% sure there is some discussion that covers what you are looking for. ALL this with ONE single search on "how much boost". Imagine what I could do if I spent DAYS searching!!!!!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock internals are forged up until 2000 then the pistons changed to cast. Before 2000 the stock engine is reliable thru 850+ RWHP. Lots of difference in gen1 vs gen2.

Search "internals"
search stock hp horsepower
Be sure to change the search to all forums and the time frame for one year. Hours and hours of reading there.

OP
OP
A

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You refuse??? I never asked you to search. I asked a simple question and you want to be a hard a$$ on the computer. Dont bother even checkin cuz I dont need your help. You need to calm down. just cuz you probably sit here all looking up stuff, unlike you i have a life. And in what way are you done with me? You never started with me. Also sorry to burst ur lil bubble but there is no meaning of life on a Viper forum unless your a loser! "then I am done with you. Invest some TIME searching (not 5 minutes!) and you can find the fricking MEANING OF LIFE here! " THAT WAS THE STUPIDIST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!

OP
OP
A

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks tony!! This supercharged guy is the real creampuff!

Reaction score
Tony,
He doesn't want hours and hours of reading.....didn't you see...he has a life. LOL

This ****** just wants someone to SPOON FEED him info. Laziest SPONGE I've seen in a long time!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
He doesn't want hours and hours of reading.....didn't you see...he has a life. LOL

This ****** just wants someone to SPOON FEED him info. Laziest SPONGE I've seen in a long time!
And his "go get a life" is just SOOOOOO fresh! Personally, I'm most impressed by command of language. Not quite sure, but I do think it's English.

It's one thing to be lazy, but another to be blatantly stupid, unoriginal, boring AND lazy.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Arian23, it's very clear that you are new to this site. Some of us have been around for more than 9 days. The question you put before us has been covered many many times.
It's not uncommon for newbies to ask questions that have been covered in great detail time and time again. Vipermad's response to your question was more than helpful. However instead of being too freakin lazy and expecting us to lay it out for you in great detail..........again! Why don't you pull that search finger from your *** and use it in a more useful manner.
This board is very informative place to learn about the Viper, but it does tend to get bogged down with worthless and uneducated threads. For example "How many clicks before you stop putting gas in"! That has got to be one for the record books.
So, if you are genuinely interested in expanding your Viper knowledge, keep your feeble attempts to smack some of our more senior members to a minimum.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little ******* the newbie aren't we fella's? Some of you need to take a couple of deep breaths and chill. If he is new, he may not even know about the search feature but then again he might know about it and is just to lazy to use it.
PS BTW, put me down for 3 clicks before I stop putting gas in. :D

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i got yer "3 clicks" right here,,, buddy!!!!!! :nana:

I will be right over to collect my "3 clicks", what ever the hell that means! :confused: Come on up to our cabin next weekend Mitch, I just bought a new Polaris 06 700EFI ATV. Am gonna go break it in and do a little snowmobiling as well.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< put me down for 3 clicks before I stop putting gas in. >>

(3) clicks duane? REALLY?! aw nuts! it normally takes me (4)!

i better have my viper tech look into that, and get it fixed right away.... :D

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched Sal make 1000rwhp on a stock Viper motor right down to the stock stamped rockers. All it had was a twin turbo bolted up and AEM, then it ran to 20psi on a C16 mix.

Forget trying that on a Gen 1, and as has been said - after the year 2000 you will need forged pistons OR lower boost.

If you have a 97-99 Gen 2 - you are good to go.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You refuse??? I never asked you to search. I asked a simple question and you want to be a hard a$$ on the computer. Dont bother even checkin cuz I dont need your help. You need to calm down. just cuz you probably sit here all looking up stuff, unlike you i have a life. And in what way are you done with me? You never started with me. Also sorry to burst ur lil bubble but there is no meaning of life on a Viper forum unless your a loser! "then I am done with you. Invest some TIME searching (not 5 minutes!) and you can find the fricking MEANING OF LIFE here! " THAT WAS THE STUPIDIST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!

yea, you can feel the tension...

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little ******* the newbie aren't we fella's? Some of you need to take a couple of deep breaths and chill. If he is new, he may not even know about the search feature but then again he might know about it and is just to lazy to use it.

DITTO

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A little ******* the newbie aren't we fella's?

I don't think so see quote below.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that Lethal but the guy was just defending himself from Tony. He comes on this board and poses a pretty simple question and Tony slams him for no apparent reason. Who cares anymore, lets move on.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Torquemonster,

Are you saying the Gen 2 forged internals are stronger than the Gen 1's? I have not heard that before. I know the Gen 2's flow better, but I did not know that they were stronger than Gen 1's(as far as running high boost levels). Any more details?

martyb

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, not to steal a thread, but that Venom front facia is awesome, I about jissed all over myself,lol, Bryan at Auto Elite really did a fantastic job with the install and paint....WOW..

Iam taking him my GTS, for front splitter install and paint...

You got to be loving it dude...your car is bad asp....