Formerly Ringgold CDJR SRT is now Mountain View CDJR!!!

MTNVIEW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After nearly 40 years, our previous owner Mike Robbins has decided that it is time to move on from the car business. We all hated to see this change because Mike is a great guy, an amazing boss, and an even better friend. As many of you know, we have been one of the bigger Viper dealers in the past and still love these amazing cars. We will be going in a different direction with our Viper sales and will not keep quite as many on the lot as we have had in the past. We are discounting these cars well below invoice to move them on. We will still be taking all trades and will do our best to work with any reasonable offer. If you have any questions you would like to ask, please feel free to contact me at 706-935-2328, shoot me a pm, or email me at [email protected].

Andy Ziegler
Internet Sales Manager
Mountain View CDJR
706-935-2328

2013 GTS Viper-Venom Black, $110,841
2013 GTS Viper-Viper White/Black Stripes, 18 Speaker, $116,517
2014 SRT Viper-Venom Black, Aero Package, Matte Sidewinder, $97,820
2014 SRT Viper-Adrenaline Red, Sabelt Caramel Leather, Exterior Carbon Fiber, Areo Package, Hyper Sidewinder, $104,786
2014 GTS Viper-Gunmetal Pearl/Billet Stripes, 18 Speaker, $117,840
2014 GTS Viper-Venom Black/Gunmetal Stripes, Exterior Carbon Fiber, Aero Package, Hyper Rattler, $127,305
2014 GTS Viper-Race Yellow/Black Stripes, Exterior Carbon Fiber, Aero Package, 18 Speaker, Matte Venom, $127,735

Last edited:

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been working with Andy for a few weeks and buying a new 2014 TA from them picking it up this weekend. Great to deal with honest and a no haggle buying experience. Will post pics after I pic up the car.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy:For the right deal I might be interested. I sent to your old and new email.

Thanks!

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been working with Andy for a few weeks and buying a new 2014 TA from them picking it up this weekend. Great to deal with honest and a no haggle buying experience. Will post pics after I pic up the car.

You sly dog..can't wait to see it

Van

OP
OP
M

MTNVIEW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ordered vehicles that we had when we were ringgold cdjr have not transfered to our new name yet so once I see what they are I will post them.

OP
OP
M

MTNVIEW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have one Viper on the way and it is a white T/A and no ones name is on it yet.

rollymohan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will know how great they are .So far i did not see my deposit return to my account. I had a deposit on the orange TA and i change my mind.

OP
OP
M

MTNVIEW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rollymohan...Your nonrefundable deposit was good for 30 days which I think everyone will agree, is more than fair on a car that is highly sought after. On Feb 1, your 30 days was up and the car was for sale again. Your salesman Jeff Hullender, who has been with us for over 18 years, finally spoke with you after trying to reach you numerous times and you made very clear to him that because of some things that had come up, you would not be taking delivery of the car and he made clear to you that your nonrefundable deposit would still not be refunded. I know this because he took the call while he was sitting in my office. I am sorry that you were not able to take delivery of your car because of issues that you had come up, but to imply that we are keeping your money without you knowing it is wrong.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rollymohan...Your nonrefundable deposit was good for 30 days which I think everyone will agree, is more than fair on a car that is highly sought after. On Feb 1, your 30 days was up and the car was for sale again. Your salesman Jeff Hullender, who has been with us for over 18 years, finally spoke with you after trying to reach you numerous times and you made very clear to him that because of some things that had come up, you would not be taking delivery of the car and he made clear to you that your nonrefundable deposit would still not be refunded. I know this because he took the call while he was sitting in my office. I am sorry that you were not able to take delivery of your car because of issues that you had come up, but to imply that we are keeping your money without you knowing it is wrong.

That sounds right to me. I would say a deposit on this car is non refundable. :dunno:

rollymohan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was not truth and no one told me that the deposit was non refundable.Saying that I could not be contacted is untrue because I called several times to keep in contact and jeff .I was told he was either busy and would get back to me or he was off.However it is only pocket change and if you think you whole heartly justified in not refunding it that ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper