Found this.....Mike Maudir check in as well

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All taken off of LS1tech
Car owner and owner of QMP Rob Raymer

QMP 775rwhp 850+ rwtq Formula vs DLM 921rwhp Viper GTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The video has now been posted by Underground Racing on their website: http://www.undergroundracing.com/video/video.htm

Of course it goes without saying, this was on a "closed course". The video turned out pretty dark (not my video), but basically what you can see is me spanking his ass! We raced on his terms, from a 35mph roll, and he blew the horn. We went until I shifted to 5th (about 150mph) and then I hit the brakes. By that time, I was out at least 4-5 car lengths on him. The guy was an arrogant ass and prior to the race, said I "wasn't worthy of lining up next to him in an old piece of [******] firebird." Needless to say, he was a bit embarassed when we got back to the hotel and his buddies watched the video. They claimed I must have lied about my HP numbers (I even showed them the dyno sheets from the night before), or that I was running NOS. I just told him to take it like a man.

The blowoff valve sound you here on the shifts is the new HKS Sequential BOV. At the track the next morning, his car went a 10.30 @ 145. John [******] raced him in his Twin Turbo SRT-10 the night before I did, and beat him by about 1-2 car lengths. They said that video will be posted there soon also."

Next day his car did a best of a 10.17 @ ***(QMP formula)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960