Fraud in the VCA classifieds ?

mxmike27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked to see if my add for my 2000 RT-10 was still posted when low and behold there was my car in the add just above mine! I dont know if formula40 is actually selling a car but he definitely is using the pics that I posted. What do I do now? Mike

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you THATS just WRONG! Did it say "SIMILIAR TO PHOTO?"

Just 2 days ago, BAD68GTO posted a fraudulent ad elsewhere with my name and my phone number, and a ridiculous low price and glorious details for a non-existant GTS.

Im sure the mods here will help....

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That member name also exists on the Alley but I don't know if its the same person. FYI.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:alert::cop: Checking on it now.

Looks like a case of being too lazy to take your own own pictures so he copied someone whose car matched his. Different price, diffferent mileage, different vin. I removed your pics and told him he was free to post his own pics.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That member name also exists on the Alley but I don't know if its the same person. FYI.

Same guy Tony........... for 100% certain. Thanks. Several people told me his is posting threads in my name, my phone.....

I filed a complaint at that venue, no action, no reply (so far 1+ day) That behavor is apparently tolerated there.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very odd...I can understand borrowing photos (maybe) but trying to be like JonB..insane! :D

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:alert::cop: Checking on it now.

Looks like a case of being too lazy to take your own own pictures so he copied someone whose car matched his. Different price, diffferent mileage, different vin. I removed your pics and told him he was free to post his own pics.

Nice job Lee!!! People like you make this board great! :)

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need another Jon B.....one is enough....merry christmas to all and to all a good night !!

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same guy Tony........... for 100% certain. Thanks. Several people told me his is posting threads in my name, my phone.....

I filed a complaint at that venue, no action, no reply (so far 1+ day) That behavor is apparently tolerated there.

Oh crap. I just ordered a set of EBC reds from that that imposter!! :crazy2: