Front side emblem

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A word of advice as to what you found under the valve covers. What you probably have are comp cam roller rockers with isky guide plates for the pushrods. Most people are not using this system anymore and I would suggest getting rid of it. The rockers have a tendency not to ride directly over the valve stems. You should look at yours and see if they are centered over the valve stems. I have a 94 HMS car where this was happening. They ended up mashing the tips of a few valve stems. Heads had to come off and have new valves installed. Also it damaged a couple of my cam lobes. John Hennessey said they do not use that system anymore just for that reason. T & D makes a shaft rocker system which is far superior to what you have and will not cause that damage. I took pictures of what the bad system looked like and the damage it did. Unfortunately I don't know how to insert it here, so you or anyone else can email me if you would like to see.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Marc,
How are you? I know you and I talked about the emblem thing on p/m. Is there anyway you can post a picture of it? I would love to see what it looks like. I too have never seen it on any other Viper before. Take care. Talk to you soon.
Laura

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this what you're talking about? I took this pic at VOI6.
You must be registered for see images

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great photo. I especially enjoyed the subtlety of snake poised to attack the photographer. Nice touch ......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R