Front Splitter and Canards

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paintless Dent Magician in Shrewsbury just installed a EuroTeck front splitter on my 06. Call and ask for Paul. Tell him George with the blue viper recommended him. Very good people to deal with.

OP
OP
J

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're from APR, carbon fiber splitter and canards plus the hardware. Joe, I have no lift or access to one. Tools and I have a mutual agreement to stay away from one another.
George, thanks for the reply, I'll give them a call today.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack, Do you know if there would be much disassembly required? Would the fenders have to come off? If so, you might also try a local body shop. Putting my splitter on only required some jacking, drilling, removal of front belly pan, and bolting. If you have to remove fenders or front fascia to install canards then a body shop might be a good choice.

OP
OP
J

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,
My local body shop will do it. Spoke with them yesterday. Front fascia seems to be the only piece that will need to be removed. They've done work for me before and I trust them. It's a small family operated shop in Ayer. If you ever need anything done let me know and I'll hook you up. Thank you for your suggestions.

Joe, thank you for your offer of aid. Has the snow melted yet up your way. Do you know if Jerry ever got off the mountain? See you guys at the opener...

jack

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have both been out already. Last weekend we went for a cruise to get BBQ. i started driving in March. I think I might go for a ride tomorrow in fact.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187