FS: Fully Built Heads Package w/ T&D Rocker Arms Hardened Pushrods Cometic Gaskets

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally have listed these on this forum, need them out of the garage. The pricing is super cheap, click on the link at the bottom to go to the actual ad and check out the pics.

These came off a Gen 2 GTS

I have flow charts and all that good stuff that will be sent for the new owner. All work was done by Dennis Hobbs Cylinder Heads he has some really sick cars out there feel free to look him up. There is only 500 miles on everything in the package, this is a bolt and go setup. The heads have been decked, ported and polished, hardened valves, OEM springs, aftermarket seals and keepers. EVERY SINGLE rocker arm is in a bag with the pushrod and hardware labeled for the cylinder it was matchedwith to make sure you can literally just bolt this up perfectly.

With this head package, bolt-ons and a set of drop in forged pistons the car made 510 rwhp on just the stock 708 cam. So they certainly make power!

The pushrods are measured for use with these heads and this headgasket but will offer two different price options. You can sell your stock setup for easily $800 and with this package no exchange needed!

Three buying options:

1) Full package with everything included is $3,000 SHIPPED!!

2) Full package minus T and D rocker arms (pushrods stay in package since they are sized for it) is $2,100 SHIPPED!!!

3) T and D rocker arms alone: $900 SHIPPED!!

Link: Classifieds Ad w/ Pictures!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: FS: Fully Built Heads Package w/ T&D Rocker Arms Hardened Pushrods Cometic Gasket

Sorry guys added to classified that they fit Gen 2.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: FS: Fully Built Heads Package w/ T&D Rocker Arms Hardened Pushrods Cometic Gasket

If you still have them the next time I'm in Orlando I'll pick them up.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sounds good to me!

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Need gone! Best offer takes it.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tons of messages on these over the holidays but still here for now :)

Possibly pending, waiting on member response.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456