GARTH! ! ! you magnificent #$()*&@()#*@)%(

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time Garth. Congrats to you and UGR for a killer Viper.

It'll be interesting to see if Chad and Jerry Kennedy in their Heffner cars have an answer for this beast in Florida this weekend. Good luck and fast times everyone! :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It'll be interesting to see if Chad and Jerry Kennedy in their Heffner cars have an answer for this beast in Florida this weekend. Good luck and fast times everyone! :2tu:

Anxious to see if Gary's GTS is dialed in and ready too! :2tu:

HIBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:laugh: :laugh: Me to!!!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't know Gary was gunning for top-dog. Good luck to him too!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats....Since he was able to beat the auto record it makes me wonder what it would do with an auto...Probably very low 7's...

chimay52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

Lets hope you do it again in front of everyone in FL this weekend.

What would it matter if they did or didn't???

I think Toby just meant that it would be awesome for more people to see that in person.

I know as much as I enjoy the video, I would absolutely love to see that in person.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is Gary J's car the sleeper in all this? We haven't heard much more about it over the last few months, but that it was going to be one hell of a ride. It should be very interesting this weekend to see what times come out. I for one would like to see three 7 sec. runs this weekend from 3 different cars. That would really through every forum into a rage! :)

OP
OP
R

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Gary J's car the sleeper in all this? We haven't heard much more about it over the last few months, but that it was going to be one hell of a ride. It should be very interesting this weekend to see what times come out. I for one would like to see three 7 sec. runs this weekend from 3 different cars. That would really through every forum into a rage! :)

I'm going out on a limb here and saying Gary's car doesn't have anything for Garth. It will be fast, but nowhere near THAT fast.

Prediction #2... he's PISSED they ripped this off 2 days before his big event. No matter what he does now, nobody will give 2 [*****] about his car. He can't even play the "mine is a street car, not a racecar" card, cause you don't get much more street car than Garth's.

Prediction #3... Gary won't even have his car running at Bradenton this weekend. There will be 57932 excuses as to why he won't be racing his car at his event.

I love it when the quiet, humble guy, whos been working his ass off but not saying a word shows up and bends over the mouth breathing, giant ego, thinks they are larger than life crowd.

again, well done Garth and everyone that made it come together. :2tu:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm going out on a limb here and saying Gary's car doesn't have anything for Garth. It will be fast, but nowhere near THAT fast.

Prediction #2... he's PISSED they ripped this off 2 days before his big event. No matter what he does now, nobody will give 2 [*****] about his car. He can't even play the "mine is a street car, not a racecar" card, cause you don't get much more street car than Garth's.

Prediction #3... Gary won't even have his car running at Bradenton this weekend. There will be 57932 excuses as to why he won't be racing his car at his event.

I love it when the quiet, humble guy, whos been working his ass off but not saying a word shows up and bends over the mouth breathing, giant ego, thinks they are larger than life crowd.

again, well done Garth and everyone that made it come together. :2tu:

Looks like your prediction #3 came true!

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but Gary put on a great event so he gets props for that at least. Congrats to Tony A as from what I have read, that was the most impressive car there. Rogue and I can hopefully be there next year. All the guys on the alley can say what they want to my face then too!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but Gary put on a great event so he gets props for that at least. Congrats to Tony A as from what I have read, that was the most impressive car there. Rogue and I can hopefully be there next year. All the guys on the alley can say what they want to my face then too!

Wasn't poking at Gary just pointing out how ironic Rogue's prediction was.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

you never learned you lesson huh? :bonker:

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
which decent viper owner you gonna callout on this site. I thought when you left the alley, i wasnt going to have to read your 2 faced posts anymore. GO AWAY AGAIN.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when 56lespaul/axlaswipe leaves, svtdubs takes his place on both forums.

Congrats again Garth, I can't wait to see the car back in Vegas. Bring that bad boy out to Starbucks, hehe!
:laugh:

G

grcforce327

Great run! Now you can "kick back" and start on my Gen-I high volume pump assembly!!! :2tu:

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dubs, many of us post on both sites, and wear different hats when doing it.

You crossed the line. I suggest you take a step back,think about things, and maybe start over with a different screen name. It's going to be real hard for you to get anybody to be friendly with you at this point. You can't expect to start the trouble you did "over there", and then come over here and act like nothing happened. Can you? :nono:

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
different site, different game. I have nothing to "hide" by starting a new name. What you see is what you get, no matter what you think of me, I dont care. I have the same right as anyone else to read this site and post. I didnt start anything here, the other guys came on and posted. I have not said anything negative nor plan on doing so over here. Thanks for the advice though.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
different site, different game. I have nothing to "hide" by starting a new name. What you see is what you get, no matter what you think of me, I dont care. I have the same right as anyone else to read this site and post. I didnt start anything here, the other guys came on and posted. I have not said anything negative nor plan on doing so over here. Thanks for the advice though.
Let me explain it to you, little brain. You went to the other site, attacked the character of a man who does much good for our beloved cars, and completely made an ass out of yourself to the point where you basically banned yourself. Do me a favor, and a favor to the others here that love both sites and DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY.(heartbreak ridge)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do me a favor, and a favor to the others here that love both sites and DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY.(heartbreak ridge)

That's Mötley Crüe if I'm not mistaken :p