Gen 1 Roe Supercharger Dyno #'s

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 Roe Supercharger Dyno #\'s

I installed the supercharger and sent the car to DC Performance for Dyno tuning.
The end result was 573 rwhp, 609 torque. Engine is set-up with 6.5# pulley, 91 octane gas, mildly ported heads, SVSI headers, Borla catback, Crower Cam, T&D's,
70mm TB's. The car made 446 rwhp before the supercharger & larger throttle bodies. I was happy picking up 130 hp with the supercharger. As usual Dan & Chris did an excellent job. They really take good care of your car. It came back in immaculate condition and runs very strong.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Gen 1 Roe Supercharger Dyno #\'s

They make lots of torque, that is for sure. I just put one on the other day. I am a little confused at your numbers though. I put this on a stock '93, no mods at all except removal of the cats and adding borla mufflers. I made 561 and 607 on 93 octane and 588 and 652 on 100. I guess I can get a bit more aggressive on the timing curve than you guys with 91. I guess we are lucky to have a decent choice of fuel at the pumps other than 91. I am hoping to add some more with headers, rockers, and 70 mm throttle bodies...we will see. Anyway you look at it, they are a blast to drive with a twin screw.
Later,
Joe

OP
OP
K

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joe: Those are really great numbers. What size pulley were you using? The 91 octane gas is a limiting factor.
They also tuned the car on the rich side. I wanted a good margin of safety.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was a 8 pound kit. I have found that there isn't that much of a difference in peak numbers between pulley sizes, it is all under the curve. I adjust all of my air/fuel to 11.8 on just blower and a little fatter if I spray it also, but I haven't had any problems...knock on wood. I have never had to tune a car on 91, so I didn't know what to expect for numbers. Is that all they sell where you live ? If so, that *****. Have fun with your new toy and stay out of trouble.
Later,
Joe

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was a 8 pound kit. I have found that there isn't that much of a difference in peak numbers between pulley sizes, it is all under the curve. I adjust all of my air/fuel to 11.8 on just blower and a little fatter if I spray it also, but I haven't had any problems...knock on wood. I have never had to tune a car on 91, so I didn't know what to expect for numbers. Is that all they sell where you live ? If so, that *****. Have fun with your new toy and stay out of trouble.
Later,
Joe

Oh yeah... I'm sure HE'LL stay under 65mph :laugh:

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sorry if this is a bit off topic...

I would love to put a SC in my 95 RT also. Roe's FAQ says that their SC is NOT emissions certified. What exactly does this mean?

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That means....go to a inspection friendly facility!!!!