Gen 2 fuel injectors

paulsgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much HP can the stock injectors support in NA form? Which injectors does everyone usually upgrade to? I no the injectors are real short and a lot of people have fuel rails made to adapt the normal length injectors. Are the injectors low or high impendence? I eventually want to add a vortech and my goal will be around 700rwhp.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kinda need to know your plans...

are you going to build a NA engine and use that for a while or are you going to build and add the S/C. and youre much better off with a paxton over the vortech but there are at least 2 that i know of running pretty well around here.

OP
OP
P

paulsgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This winter I am adding headers a full 3" system nasty cam with ported heads. I am not shaving the heads to up the compression. I am planning on adding the supercharger over the summer possibly but thats not certain. As for now I have roller rockers push rods high flow cats and a 150 shot of nos

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stock 30lb high-impedance injectors aren't good for much more than the car already has. The fuel lines themselves, however, are good for around another ~150 or so hp (opinions will vary on this depending on NA, SC, etc...) from what you have now. ROE SC's use 55lb injectors for the big kit (8lb) and usually the fuel pump and fuel lines max the car out at ~600hp.

I hope this helps!