Gen 2 Wheels On Gen 3

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the 18" 99-2002 wheels clear the 2003+ cars? Need to replace my current set up cheap and cant seem to find any gen 3 wheels.:dunno:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will forgive you this 1 time. YOU CAN USE THE SEARCH FEATURE YOU KNOW.

No, they will NOT, as is.

next option, get the brake relocation kit from either archer racing or JonB and THEN you can use ACR BBS rims (not cheap) and SOME aftermarket gen 2 rims. Such as the SSRs.

Now, go learn the search feature :)

Jon

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will forgive you this 1 time. YOU CAN USE THE SEARCH FEATURE YOU KNOW.

No, they will NOT, as is.

next option, get the brake relocation kit from either archer racing or JonB and THEN you can use ACR BBS rims (not cheap) and SOME aftermarket gen 2 rims. Such as the SSRs.

Now, go learn the search feature :)

Jon

Forgive me father for I have sinned, its been a week since my last confession and I'm still a moro:lmao:n! Thanks for the info! Looking for a CHEAP set of used srt10 wheels and tires!!!:headbang:

lamb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check viper alley in the classified section. Brand new Gen III H spoke that have never been used or mounted. $4000.00. Needs rubber though.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another plug for JohnB. He's got a bunch of wheels with rubber and options. If shipping is not to far that may be the best option. Shipping wheels and tires = not cheap. Search some wheel threads there are several.

:usa:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for those elusive 19" rears blems that are powder coated silver I need a rear set if anyone has a set let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala