Gen 3-4 Carbon Interior Parts

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look fantastic. Quality is top notch. They were a bit dirty, but my whole car is, so I'll clean them along with the rest of the interior. Crappy cell phone pics, but hopefully you get the idea. I'll take better pics once I clean up! They do exist!

You must be registered for see images

Looks pretty good. Seriously thinking about doing this at some point. Thanks for the epics :)

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cleaned the car up this past weekend. Dash is real nice, will be ordering up the third piece soon.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the three piece set up. You might want to just send in that forth piece on the steering column. That is going to look rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll cheap after you put all the other CF pieces on. I am thinking this way for my Viper too, but still enjoying the Silver panels I have for now.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the three piece set up. You might want to just send in that forth piece on the steering column. That is going to look rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll cheap after you put all the other CF pieces on. I am thinking this way for my Viper too, but still enjoying the Silver panels I have for now.
When you're ready to sell those Silver Panels at a ridiculously low price, hit me up!:D

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I plan to pull the dash out this winter and wrap it in suede to match the rest of the interior. All of the small pieces will be wrapped in suede at the same time. The steering wheel is finished, with blue stitching, on my shelf. I'll get some pics up when it's all finished

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man those look sweet!:2tu:

Yep. Completly agree. This is my next move.
Get's down to personal taste, but with the red interior the CF becomes just a bit too much bling for me. I'm hoping it will look more refined in a two toned black/gray interior.

Still looks SWEET.

If only business from 2008-2010 were better .... sign. S a v i n g .....