Gen 4 Heads & Intake 700r

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm definitely considering the Ported Intake.

Have you ever dyno'd just the Intake before/after to see what kind of gains you're getting?

Thanks.

FastGuy68,

First off let me compliment you on your 2009' ACR ********, because that set-up in your color sceme is a mean looking Snake!

I will post priliminary (spy) photos as soon as we're done machining. I will tell you that my father who past away 15 years ago was doing this on his Hot Rods way back in the 60's & 70's when he worked at the General Motors Plant in Fremont, Ca ( commuting 230 miles a day to work in his Fiat with shaved heads & high lift camshaft).

My Papp's helped build the old Fremont Drag Strip (for those who go that far back in time on the Racing Heritage in California) & would bracket race his 390CI 1966' Ford Fairlane & his full raced tunnel rammed 327CI 1958' Chevy Pick-up in which both engines he ran this modification with good results, including his little daily driver (the Fiat).

We're not re-creating the wheel on this project, we're going back to the basics of good old air flow technology & applying it to the modern computerized Snake! If yields solid results we'll be including this upgrade standard on our Race Port Intake & Race Port Cylinder Head packages. Developement is an evolution & we just need to make sure we have it correct (increased power)!

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE,INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

Guess I'll wait for your results on the Intake? Don't want to do it twice.

Any ETA on the new set up(1 month; mid-year; next year)?

****Nevermind. Saw you other post in this section about the Intake. Just be sure to let us know when it's ready!:D

Hamrhead,

Should have prototypes off to the dyno by mid april. Thanks for your inquiry, we're busy on the flow bench & are scheduling time for the mill.:2tu:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Just finishing up our latest Project ACR ******** Style for FastGuy68! :D We are going to the dyno shorlty to verify his ACR's power gains and will get back to all on our results.

BBG 700R Intake Runners

BBG 700R Intake Runners

BBG 700R Intake Runners

BBG 700R Exhaust Ports

BBG 700R Exhaust Ports

BBG 700R Exhaust Ports

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

Any Dyno results yet?

We are working on several key projects, so dyno numbers will be avaliable soon. Our appraoch on our cylinder head & intake manifold development is to produce repeatable consistant power.

Thanks for your interest.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

Still waiting on some dyno results for the ported head and intake combo? Have I missed that thread somewhere?

Goin' on a year...... Still no numbers????

This can't be good.....:dunno:

It's winter and I am looking to do this mod......:dunno::eater::dunno::eater:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can scratch me off this list - Got tired of waiting.

In a round-a-bout kind of way, I got my hands on Mark Jorgenson's Arrow Ported Intake from his old ACR.:D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I do believe that Dan at DC Performance posted dyno results on his setup long ago....I think he saw gains of 17-20 rwhp just with the intake. We all know that DC's dyno is one of the most conservative around:)

Just sayin.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goin' on a year...... Still no numbers????

This can't be good.....:dunno:

It's winter and I am looking to do this mod......:dunno::eater::dunno::eater:

Hey Mike, I saw this thread re-appear and kind of surprised Toddy didn't post results. Come to think of it I haven't seen him post on the boards lately?

I've got DC's set up. In a back to back it gave me 17 rwhp and I opted to not go with the thermal coating which may add hp or at least reduce heat soak. When I went back for the heads, Lyle touched up the intake with a couple of learned tricks and it makes right at 20rwhp. There has been a couple that made 24 rwhp. They took what Arrow had done and made further enhancements, my originals are 18 months old and the tweaking from the head work was done about a year ago. They may have found some more?? the intake is a no-brainer at $1200. the heads ran me about $4K and made another 20rwhp. But talk to Dan, he may have found more.

At the time of the intake work, Aaron made a video, more artistic than pure dyno results. Know that DC has a conservative dyno, average stock Gen IV makes around 525, so in this video with the intake I was up 60 rwhp w/bellangers, ECU and intake. Now with the heads I'm around 605 rwhp which is up 80. good luck, call Dan. Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwLPhc5mo_I&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the BBG ported upper/lower intake and on my Gen4 with ACRX headers with stock 2.5" exhaust and ECU and did 582 at ART.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting on some dyno results for the ported head and intake combo? Have I missed that thread somewhere?

Gentlemen,

A good client just called me and brought to my attention that our thread was active, so please except my appologies for the delay in response. We have been hard at work finishing up the 2011' season of the Dodge Viper Cup as a Series Sponsor servicing Dodge Motorsports, Viper Racing Headquarters and the ACR-X Competitors. Along with development of our new Gen 5 Viper high performance track / street parts and working on client projects our plates have been full to say the least, so let me take this opportunity to publicly thank all of our clients who have played a part in making this year successful and for running BBG products..

We are producing conservatively 600 RWHP and 575 RWTRQ with our 700R upgrade package, with a "Broad" HP band which is desirable and creates a great advantage on the top-end.
Our 700R ASSAULT WEAPON :usa: has been highly developed to run within the perimeters (limitiations) of the Mopar controller to optimize the best performance gains while maitaining driveabilty with the highest level of durabiilty and dependabilty. We do have great respect for the other companies mentioned, but have know doubt our cylinder head / intake port work, headers, clutch kits and other inhouse products are top shelf components with race proven technology.

An additional note: We at BBG are very proud that Dodge / SRT chose to run our products in Germany at "The Ring" in the Lighting Quick 7:03 ACR-X and at The Targa Newfoundland's Endurance Race prepped Viper piloted by Ralph Gilles with our BAD BOYZZ SERIES Headers and ACR-X Clutch Kits installed..:usa: We are dedicated to producing the best components for the Dodge Viper and really want to give a shout out to the SRT group for their support and congrats on setting all the fastest Track records this year. Check out the Dodge Viper Cup's season finally this Sunday Dec 18th, we are debuting our new TV commercial (FYI-It features a pretty Bad Ass ACR-X)...:D

We are currently in the process of expanding our operation which will double our Garage space with three additional working bays and a full size commercial loading dock to better service our clients. Thanks for your consideration and please feel free to contact me directly with any purchase questions you may have..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

Last edited:

jtin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a kit that good be done to a gen 2 gts.
So many people would die for that upgrade.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, they were called Striker cylinder heads and cam package. Someone out there probably has a new set on their shelves. I can tell you with certainty that they work. If you can't find them, you can look up Greg Good. Plenty of believers out there.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it seems your in luck, as Exotic engines does carry the Sryker heads. So now you won't even have to die for the upgrade. Question now is, are you in......