Gen 5 Viper Sightings

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting to see one in the area.... Feel free to post up if you find one on the road, at an event, or even at a dealership for any members that are interested in shopping around.

Addy's Harbor Dodge in Myrtle Beach, SC has a GTS in Adrenaline Red.

Hendrick Dodge in Cary, NC has 2 Adrenaline Red and 1 Venom Black

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big O dodge in Greenville has a GTS whitw with track package and blk wheels and interior, looks bad ass, I went to the unveiling, if interested the price is 137,995!!, I posted some pics on the Gen V forums.

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The first one in Charlotte arrived last week, a beautiful Shadow Blue Pearl with silver stripes, incredible and available for $121,900!!!!! I just posted up in the Gen V forum. Angel, I think this one has your name on it........

You must be registered for see images attach

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha, that car
Is beautiful, but i move to a new house in June and have a new baby due in july, both literally with my name on them , lol!!!

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Saw a red Gen 5 in Sarasota tonight running on the John Ringling causeway. A GTS I think. Have to admit that it was hard to tell it apart from older Vipers--really not that distinctive from what's out there from years past. I know that's heresy to say that but it's truly what happened to me. The car made a U turn and when I got the second look I could tell it was a Gen 5 by the rear window/top design---Dave

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw one in Raleigh a couple of hours ago.....wait, that was in my garage!!! I couldn't resist. :D

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw a red Gen 5 in Sarasota tonight running on the John Ringling causeway. A GTS I think. Have to admit that it was hard to tell it apart from older Vipers--really not that distinctive from what's out there from years past. I know that's heresy to say that but it's truly what happened to me. The car made a U turn and when I got the second look I could tell it was a Gen 5 by the rear window/top design---Dave

Hi Dave, I hope you are doing well, I miss you guys down there, and actually I miss your garage as well!!! 
Now not being the auto connoisseur that you are, from my perspective, after almost three years of speculation and the last year and half of viewing renderings, actual photos and reading what seems like thousands of reviews, after finally seeing the Gen V on the showroom floor, I think SRT hit the target.
I really appreciate the effort they made to refine the exterior styling but in the same sense retaining what we all love about the Viper rather than turn it into a European supercar look alike. That has resulted in a lighter weight and improved drag coefficient but as we have learned, the real improvement is in the overall performance and updated interior.
For me, the 2013 was not even a thought, but as I walked to the car on the showroom floor, I have to admit, my heart and head were having a serious debate with each other. I really loved what I saw and I started thinking, maybe this is the car I want. As I was becoming mesmerized by the Gen V , fortunately, I turned around and happen to look outside the front window of the dealership and there were about 20 people, sales, service and customers gathered around my 2010 ACR taking photos and that quickly snapped me back to reality. All is good in the world. I definitely see a Gen V in my future, but I will wait until they refine what opportunities are learned with the reintroduction and when they offer the ACR. That may be too much to resist….. Love my Gen IV ACR with much love for the Gen V.

Chuck

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw one in Raleigh a couple of hours ago.....wait, that was in my garage!!! I couldn't resist. :D

Brian, congratulations on the new member to your family!!!! That is awesome and I can only imagine how many times you have been out in the garage looking at it.......

Are you considering bring the 13 to the Tail of the Dragon event next weekend?

Chuck

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian, congratulations on the new member to your family!!!! That is awesome and I can only imagine how many times you have been out in the garage looking at it.......

Are you considering bring the 13 to the Tail of the Dragon event next weekend?

Chuck

Thanks Chuck....yes, that's the plan. Looking forward to seeing there!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456