Gen I springs

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of Gen I springs. The car has what I believe to be a set of Eibachs on a set of adjustable shocks. It's a little low and I want to try stock springs and play with the height.

So if anyone can let me know if they have a set for sale for something reasonable.

Thanks,

Craig

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of Gen I springs. The car has what I believe to be a set of Eibachs on a set of adjustable shocks. It's a little low and I want to try stock springs and play with the height.

So if anyone can let me know if they have a set for sale for something reasonable.

Thanks,

Craig

let me know if you want to sell your Eibachs

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of factory GEN 1 springs that were on my viper before my Eibachs. Give me a call if you are interested. I live in MD/VA area. They are already in boxes so shipping is an option but they are pretty heavy.

Jason
443 904 3601
[email protected]

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is it too low for your applications? Why on earth go back to stock? Drag racing? ....just curious.

OP
OP

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is it too low for your applications? Why on earth go back to stock? Drag racing? ....just curious.

No, its not to low for me. I like it how low the car is. But in PA the roads, speed bumps, driveways and entrances to places are not so forgiving on the sidepipes. As it sits now there is only about 2.5-3" from the ground to the lowest part on the side pipe. I have only hit the passenger side once but that was enough for me to want to try prevent it from happening again.

I don't want to go back completely to stock height, just somewhere in between the current and stock heights. Right now with the eibachs the adjustable coilovers are adjusted all the way for max height. So I want to try stock springs and then have room to adjust the coilovers. My goal is to just get the car approximately a 1/2" higher then it currently is. This way I do not have to worry quite as much about the roads I take or the places I go or the entrance I have to take into a place. I still will have to but I hope it will be better.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Eibach's on my car too but the only thing I really worry about is pulling into gas stations.... The way my shocks are set up, it more "bounces" on the roads and I never scrape on typical road driving. It's the friggin gas stations from time to time. I noticed mine likes to scrape more on the Transmission cover under the car. A few of the bolts holding the cover on scrape from time to time. Good luck with whatever you try.