Gen I w/o cats (modular system) : pics + sound

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

As promised before, here's some pics of my RT/10 which has an exhaust system w/o cats and Spintech mufflers.
The beauty of this set up is that in a couple of hours it can be returned to stock (which is a need in case of annual emission inspections).

Cost was 200$ for the mufflers and about 300$ in labor.
I am so glad that I went for this set-up since immediately after installing it I moved to Europe. Import inspection took a while, so I hardly had the time to enjoy my new exhaust. Anyway - it's back on the car now. Thought I shared some pictures and a sound clip. This set-up is REALLY loud. When I drive through underground parkings, all car alarm systems tend to go off. On the street, people can hear me coming from miles away ;)

To demonstrate how easy the installation is : my car is now parked in an underground garage in Vienna (please don't rub it in, I am a country boy and absolutely hate this. In my previous house I had my own shop :( )
Exhaust modification started in the garage and was finished on the street :mad:

3989DSC00343.JPG

3989DSC00344.JPG

3989DSC00345.JPG

3989DSC00346.JPG

3989DSC00348.JPG

As for the MPEG clips (movie + sound), can somebody please throw me a bone on how to post them ? I was able to import them into 'My Gallery', but do not know how to link them in here. The other thing that's weird is that they show up as 'GIF' files.

Grusse aus Wien,

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be very interested in the sound clips..
Thinking of taking the HF cats on mine but dont know how it would sound...
Think they will be coming out though going by what people said on a prevoius post.....

PS your car is far to clean..What do you use??

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Very nice clean install. Sounds mean! I simply clicked "62 Photos" under your avatar and then opened the two files that say multimedia to listen to your set up.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice clean install. Sounds mean! I simply clicked "62 Photos" under your avatar and then opened the two files that say multimedia to listen to your set up.

Thanks for that ...
Sound great now i need to axe the cats.....

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vienna people will know very soon YOU are driving along the streets... :))) beware of the Austrian cops!