gen V in original GTS colors

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this would have been a much better hit at the NY auto Show. I hope they do it in the original GTS blue with white stripes. i think it would do the GTS name an injustice to not bring back that name with the original color scheme. this just says american muscle car. you don;t see Ferraris or Lambos with this color scheme. I know it's a crappy 2 minute photoshop job so don't taze me for that. just getting the thought out there

You must be registered for see images attach

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this would have been a much better hit at the NY auto Show. I hope they do it in the original GTS blue with white stripes. i think it would do the GTS name an injustice to not bring back that name with the original color scheme. this just says american muscle car. you don;t see Ferraris or Lambos with this color scheme. I know it's a crappy 2 minute photoshop job so don't taze me for that. just getting the thought out there

I have to agree with you!

(not the part about it being a crappy photoshop job, but the part about the color selection) :smirk:

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't taze me bro!

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice quickie...would like to see one stripe down the middle also.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just made a quickie. Blue with white stripes.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R