Gen V Seat Wear?

STL RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know that the new seats look much better than previous generations, but how have they been wearing for everyone? Any photos from those with some miles on their Gen V's? Just curious, thanks!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Total miles traveled have had less impact than getting in and out. The bolsters on our cars have shown the most wear.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any input on the wear fo the Laguna leather? I have heard that it can be damaged getting in and out with normal use.

Last edited:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the laguna leather looks horrible from new, stretched out from your ass

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1500mi. Laguna (Sepia).

I wear jeans and they look as-new.

As to the seat base/center area being "stretched out"; every one I've seen is a little loose in the bottom area. (no loose bottom jokes. Seriously). Mine have at least stayed the same since new.

cashcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
455 miles, srt with leather seat option. been in/out 25 times looks perfect. in 45 miles it will be time to go through the gears at 6k+ rpm. hopefully i won't stain the seat(thinking about putting a towel down)..

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ballistic nylon in the TA is porous and provides more of a stealth mode for hydrogen sulfide emissiions. No wear so far after 2000 plus miles.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ta seats will look new after a 100k miles due to the type of fabric used

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, very disappointed with my LE Edition seat bottom (Laguna leather) looks stretched out, was like that when new, Im guessing it will eventually crease, and look much worse.

Pretty lame for a 7.5k upgrade, Dodge should really address this issue and fix it. Love the seat style and fit tho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper