Gen V SRT Viper Dealer Inventory Search

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually found a launch edition to look at yesterday. The car was already sold so it didn't show up in inventory anyway. They were just keeping it roped off for the new owner for a little while until his new garage is complete.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the thread in the VCA members fourm I started.... It's even harded to find them then you think :rolleyes:
Not in my area. There are several to pick from just sitting in show rooms gathering dust. I know of at least 3 dealers here that have from just one to several in stock. Blue and white, red, and black units. GTS

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in my area. There are several to pick from just sitting in show rooms gathering dust. I know of at least 3 dealers here that have from just one to several in stock. Blue and white, red, and black units. GTS
Who has a black GTS? I didn't think any black cars had been built yet.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To date, only Stryker Red, Adrenaline Red, and Blue/White cars have been shipped to dealers. Other colors getting built now. AutoTrader *****, those dealers list cars that don't exist yet. Just ordered cars.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that black with gunmetal stripes is baad ass

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Gen_V_LA.PNG

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No way has this car been built yet...let alone shipped...VIN 1C3ADEAZ9DV400312...be a few months.

Bill

I don't know about this VIN, but there was a black with gunmetal stripes car built last week (I'm not checking personal VINs, sorry!). And, damn, if this isn't Darth Vader's personal vehicle, I don't what is... it is just an awesome paint job! The stripes are dark enough that they 'disappear' into the black paint, until you see it from the right angle.

Black with gunmetal stripes - this is one bad a** paint order. Extremely cool.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about this VIN, but there was a black with gunmetal stripes car built last week (I'm not checking personal VINs, sorry!). And, damn, if this isn't Darth Vader's personal vehicle, I don't what is... it is just an awesome paint job! The stripes are dark enough that they 'disappear' into the black paint, until you see it from the right angle.

Black with gunmetal stripes - this is one bad a** paint order. Extremely cool.
I'd like to think it's mine but VOTS still has mine as "scheduled". Out of curiosity do you know if that black/gunmetal is a GTS? BTW: what ever happened to the black/gunmetal that was at SEMA? Seeing that car in person convinced me that my initial choice of color combo was the right choice!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you're darth vader's ride, then i'm the bat mobile (the dark blue kind;)) and i'm checking VOTS like a mad man.

tick tock.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this color, it looks true to it's early nickname, "Son of Cobra." Viper kept to the original vision, very cool.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love those front shots where you can see the exposed air filter, you dont see this on any other car that I can remember.
It adds a bit of raw Musclecar look to it !

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carwled all over a red SRT at Grapevine Dodge in N. Tx. three weeks ago.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of shots of the same car at SEMA. The second photo is more true to reality and shows how the stripes tend to look almost ghosted.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of shots of the same car at SEMA. The second photo is more true to reality and shows how the stripes tend to look almost ghosted.

Cool, the pastic inserts in the front and back bumpers seem to match the Gunmetal stripes

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Most importantly, let us please recognize Memorial Day for what it is, ladies and gents. We are a wonderfully free nation, respected (even if not loved) worldwide, because of the great sacrifices our American soldiers have made for us. Please honor with me their tremendous sacrifices for our great country today. Thank you.

In regards to this Viper "color" string, none of these photos do the Black / Gunmetal Gray stripes color combo justice. Somehow, the camera is still dramatically different than what your human eye 'sees' when you look at the car. The stripes are far more 'hidden' than all these pictures suggest.

The stripes are totally hidden until you see the car from straight on - if you are at any angle to the stripes, you will swear they aren't there. It is really sublte, and really, really cool! These subtle color combinations will add a new element of street cred to the already awesome Viper Street Cred !!

thanks for listening -

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang