Gen1 soft top & windows - What are they worth ?

1995 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having just recently bought a new hard top, I now have a soft top and vinyl windows I would like to sell. The soft top has seen minimal use and mainly used just during storage. The windows have never been used for street use and are like new. I know the top folds but do not know how. It has never been folded. I would like some advise on what these are worth ? The top and windows are from a 1995 with 5800 original miles. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. They are located in St Johns, MI

Thank you, Bob

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob I think they are worth about 20 bucks, but I will pay you 25 for the whole set:D Only kidding, but seriously if I were you I would keep them, if and when you sell the car it will greatly help the sale. I am sure they have alot of value, but not as much to just keep them, trust me on that, lets see what others say.:usa:

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for what its worth,,,,, I have a 95 RT as well,,,,,, my top was broken,,,,,, a couple months ago I found a new NOS top- I paid $1100. for it without windows. Hope that gives u an idea of value,,,, yours looks like new so I would think its got good resale value,,,, BUT like someone else wrote, you might wanna keep it for car resale as well as portability on a road trip,,,,, good luck to you

whatthe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
unless you really need the cash to pay for the hardtop keep them but I would guess 1500 to 2000 maybe